Wedding (Sid Wilson).

"God, I hope I don't vomit." You laughed as you saw yourself on the mirror. Your brunette hair fell down to your rib-cage, your make-up artist had applied minimum make-up on you; just winged eyeliner, mascara, sea-shell blush, lip gloss, and light eyeshadow.

Your wedding dress still made you melt; just like the first time you tried it on. It hugged all your curves perfectly, it had a strapless top which was covered in small diamons, nothing too catchy. The skirt was flowly and reached the floor, you were barely 5'4; so the skirt managed to drag itself around the floor. You catched every detail of you on the mirror and everything seemed to be fine, the make-up, your dress, the jewels, hell, even your white pumps looked good.

"Honey! It's time," Your dad said as he came into your dressing room, "don't you look absolutely beautiful?" He gave you a sweet smile and you returned it, blushing. He held his hand out for you and you took it, giving a deep breathe. "I remember when you were just a tiny little girl, now you've grown up to a beautiful young lady. Sid is lucky to have you, (Y/N)." He laughed.

"No, I am lucky to have him, dad." You smiled, his grip on his hand tightened as you both reached the doors to go outside to where your wedding was taking place. You heard the music change and your breathing became heavy and your palms sweaty, you took a deep breathe and nodded to your that signilising you were ready. He smiled again and led you to the altar. You looked up to your bridesmaids first, then to Sid's groomsmen, and finally to Sid. You grinned when you realised his long hair was pulled back and he wore a black tuxedo with a red bow. Once you were there, you gave your dad a kiss on the cheek and walked up to Sid, holding his hands as he held a goofy grin.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered around to witness and celebrate the joining of (Y/N/M/N/L/N) and Sidney George Wilson in marriage. With love and commitment, they decided to live their lives together as husband and wife." The officiant said, looking at the crowd of hundreds of family members and friends.

***************

"Sid, you can say your bows." You saw Sid looking through his pockets and finally pull out a piece of paper, he let go of your hand as he cleared his throat.

"Well, fuck, hah. (Y/N), you've been with me since, what? 4 or 5 years and I believe that's a long time and you've coped with my shit. I remember perfectly when we first met, it was my second show with Slipknot and you looked absolutely beautiful in your Death shirt and black ripped jeans, you paid no attention to our show because you were chatting with your friend which is now your bridesmaid." He stopped to take a deep breath. "I want you to know that I haven't nor will ever stop loving you like when we both first started dating, it'll be like the old days, babe. If I went back, 5 years ago and told myself I'd be marrying a beautiful woman and have an amazing son in the future, I would've laughed and say 'real funny, fuck off'. I want to grow old with you and wake up to you humming bad songs in the morning wearing my shirt and serving pancakes to Jack. I love you so much, (Y/N/L/N) and I don't think anything will change that anytime soon." You laughed with the others just as he finished, tears were threatening to spill. You regained your composure and took your piece of paper.

"Sid, you're were my very first best friend and boyfriend, and I can't thank you enough for that. You were there for me in my times of need and when no one else was, you looked after me, and I can't take that for granted. Our relationship sure had its ups and downs, but god damn it we made it up to here, so why wouldn't we be able to hold onto like this for more time? You gave me a beautiful son which I love with all my will and we're now a family. You've been my everything and I'm sure you will be for a long ass time. Just as I 'coped with your shit', you did with mine as well and you were the only person that didn't leave me in my lonely times and held me while I cried until 4 a.m. I look up to waking up to you holding me on Sunday's while we make pancakes or waffles with Jack and there's nothing in our ways. I love you so much, Sidney, and I'm so damn sure I'll love you until my last days." You said, your voice cracking at the end and more tears threatening to spill.

"Can we have the rings?" The officiciant asked, your mum approached you both with Jack- who was now two years old -who held the pillow with the rings. Sid kneeled down infront of him and took both of the rings, handing you his and him takings yours. He gave Jack a kiss on the cheek and murmurdes something that sounded like "I love you, buddy." which made your heart warm.

"I, (Y/N), give you, Sidney, this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." You said as you slid the ring on his left ring finger.

"I, Sidney, give you, (Y/N), this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." He said as he slid your ring onto your left ring finger.

"Do you, Sidney, take (Y/N) to be your lawfully ledded wife, to have and hold from this day and forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?" The officiant asked.

"I do."

"Do you, (Y/N), take, Sidney, to be your lawfully ledded husband, to have and hold from this day and forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?" The officiant asked again, you smiled and answered.

"I do."

"And now, by the power vested in me and by the state of Iowa, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Sid took this as and opportunity to hold your waist and kiss you passionately as you returned the kiss as passionate and loving as his, cupping his face with your hands. You both pulled out and pressed your foreheads against each other's. He whispered an 'I love you' which you returned with an 'I love you more' and grinned goofily. "Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you; Mr. and Mrs. Sidney Wilson." Everyone cheered as you both held hands, walking down the aisle.

You soon reached the limo which took you to the salon where the reception was taking place in. Sid told you to wait until everyone was in so you could make your entrance. Once you did you knew it was it; nothing to worry about, your life was perfect.

You were married to the man you loved, you had a beautiful son, a house back in Des Moines. You grinned at Sid and gave his hand a slight squeeze which he returned with a loving smile and pecked you on the lips, his lips made their way up to your ear as he whispered, "I will love you until death do us apart, Mrs. Wilson."