3

Y/n POV

He kissed me! Why the hell did he kiss me?? It seemed so fake but passionate at the same time. I was shocked so of course I didn't kiss back. After he got the message that I didn't kiss back he stopped. But I wanted more, I know I hate him but he's like my drug, when you think you can stop, he comes right back. He looked at me with complete embarrassment and a bit nervous. I look at the boy that I grew up with and kissed him again, this time with more passion and butterflies. I pulled away after I realized what I have done and looked at him, he was frowning a bit.
Why'd you stop, I heard the boy say.
I almost smile at the thought of him wanting to kiss me but that got interrupted by a pair of lips on mine. He still wanted to kiss but I couldn't.
I pulled back and said "Why did you kiss me," I ask with a little attitude in my voice, "I don't get you, one day your in to me and the next you don't know me? No, you can't do that to me, that's not fair. You can't act like you like me, your making my life go crazy in a bad way, I never thought that the boy I grew up with could do this to me. I've known you for so long and you just snap like you don't remember a thing about me, how do you think that feels, huh? Someone l-like you and someone like me with our childhood could just fight all the time all of a sudden. You even Called me a quick fuck and dip, like I was nothing to you. You started the rumors about me and I still fought for you and helped you through everything and you forget it. The only thing that you remember is the sex, i bet you! You don't know how it feels, you don't know how it feels when someone betrays you just like that, you don't know how it fe-,"
"Yes Y/n, yes I do know how it feels, I do. You might not think I do but I do. It's happened so many times to me and most of the times your weren't there. You weren't there because you were being selfi-,"
"SELFISH? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS ALL OF A SUDDEN? NO YOU DON'T. You really don't. Also, I wasn't being 'selfish' for wanting time for myself, and if your able to call me jealous then I am too. Your selfish, remember you got asked if you wanted to leave your friendship THAT YOU HAD SINCE YOU WERE 2 for a nasty cheating hoe, which one did you choose though?" *silence* "WHICH ONE KAIRI, I WANT TO KNOW?"
"My girlfriend" he whispered
"Right so this so called not worth your time discussion obviously wasn't worth your time, huh? Well I'm sorry for trying in the past and the present but I can't be near you anymore. We can talk in 4th period, I'll do the project at my place, not including you, and after this project, NO more talking, looking to each other. OR even sitting next to each other. Got it? OKAY?"
"Okay" he replies dryly
I left and went home.