2

Kairi's POV
1 week later

It's been a week since Y/n said something to me, what's wrong with her?
I was lost in my thoughts when I heard that amazing voice, "Hey dipshit, pay attention," Y/n snaps at me as she lightly hits the back of my head, " the teachers calling your name."
I laughed a little bit before walking to the other side of the class. I was a little bit nervous, I don't like getting in trouble or even called up by the teachers, but I had to hide my emotions deep down inside. That's why I liked Y/n, she would always help me through my emotions. If I was in a bad place she'd be the first person I would call. When I reached the desk she looked at me.
"Yes," I say giving a little bit of attitude. Before she said anything she fake coughed and started to explain,
"I need you and Y/n to work together on a project," she explains as I started to groan but I got cut off, "I don't wanna hear it. Also, please keep it in your pants. Y/n is a good girl, I don't want her to get distracted."
I was a little shocked when she said that but of course I replied with something that Kairi would reply with; you've got to be kidding me. I would never do that.

Y/n's POV

Kairi made his way back to his seat and looked at me, nervously.
"We have to work together on an after school project," he says as he scratches the back of his head, "so?"
"We'll work at your place," I say as I roll at my eyes, "my parents don't allow fuck boys like you in our home."
I scanned his face and could tell that he didn't want this either.

School went by quicker then expected. I was happy to be going home til someone taps my shoulder. I turn my head and meet with Kairi's eyes. My face dropped as I remember that I have to work with him for a week, straight.

Kairi's POV

I walk out of my 7th period to be greeted with my 2 best friends, Alejandro and Mattia. We start waking down the hall to Mattia's car when it hit me.
"Fuck" I whisper yell
"What's up with you," Mattia asks before turning his head to me
"Uh, I have to work on an after school project with Y/n and she looks like she doesn't want to do it either"
Mattia gave me a sarcastic sympathetic face and I rolled my eyes in advance.
I try to find Y/n and with my luck I found her. I tapped on her shoulder lightly but enough pressure to inform her that I'm behind her. As she met eye contact she rolled her eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows in a questioning way.
"Listen I don't want this either but it's a command by the teacher. I'd rather jump off a cliff then get in trouble by her and you know that. Like I said last week, I don't know why your pissed at me but again it's probably not worth my time," I say as we drive to my house. I can already feel her anger rise and that's when it hit me, I'm an idiot.
"You don't know huh," Y/n mumbled at first, "You told the entire school about our secret. I EVEN TOLD YOU THAT I DIDN'T WANT YOU TOO. ALSO, YOU COMPLETELY IGNORED ME AND ACTED LIKE YOU DIDN'T KNOW ME, AND YOU STILL ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW ME ANYMORE. HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK THAT I CAN JUST WALK THROUGH THE HALLS OF THE HIGH SCHOOL THAT YOU GO TO AND ACT LIKE I WASN'T JUST A QUICK FUCK AND DIP. I HATED AND STILL HATE YOU BECAUSE OF THAT."
Once we reached my place she calmed down because she didn't want to cause a seen with my mom and sister here.
"Why do you even care. I mean sure you were just a quick fuck and dip but why do you care as much as you do. We were barely even friends and rarely talked, but once we have sex you want to talk more and you know that I've been broken so I had no other choice then ignore you and block you out of my life." I ask while chuckling.
"Because okay, if you don't have to explain yourself entirely then why do I have to?" She asks while rolling her eyes.
"See if your gonna give me attitude then I'm just gonna keep on asking why until you tell me," I knew that she would eventually get annoyed with me and finally tell me. But she just rolls her eyes and scoffs before walking up to my room.
As I enter my room I hear her say
"Fine you really want to know," she asks me before I nod my head in agreement, "okay, here goes nothing," she sighs, "I like you okay? And I know that your 'broken' but I want to help you through that and get to know you more. I've liked you since I set my eyes on you but I guess that it wasn't real for you and obviously wasn't enough, I mean why would it be," my heart started to pound, my breathes were uncontrollable, and I was starting to get lost in my head. Right as soon as I heard that nervous laugh escape her mouth I felt something, my feelings were coming back to my heart and I couldn't help it anymore...

Tbc...