Chapter 1: Ripped away.

Its time to go home... Where am i? I looked around the place filled with clouds. I was never here in my dreams...
Come child its time, come home to me. I saw a tall faceless figure. Daddy? My eyes widened and i sprinted for him, it all ended to the sound of birds chirping.

I jumped  up from a long nights sleep and scanned my room, before finally crawling out of my bed. A shiver raced through me as my tiny feet hit the cool wooden floors. I smiled to myself and walked over to my closet, beaming up at the dress i was distended to put on today. My only problem.. it was at lest a good foot above me. How am i going to reach this? I paced around my closet pondering what to do, then it hit me. Stack my toy box's in front of it. I raced up and tugged on the big wicker basket full of toys. Man when did this get so..Heavy?! 

        After lots of pushing and shoving i managed to get the box in front of the closet. As gently as i go i balanced myself on top of the box, reaching up for my dress. I managed to wrap one of my small hands around it before i heard a creek. My eyes filled with terror as i tried to quickly rip the dress free from the hanger. Just as the dress gave way the box's fell and i went flying backwards. I squeezed my eye close waiting to hit the floor. I heard a loud huff and peaked open one of my eyes. To my surprise i didn't make contact with the floor. My brother Kade was under me. I giggled and pulled on one of his ears. 

"Oww! hey watch it meanie" kade growled up at me. Now me and Kade were like brother and sister. not related but act like it. Kade is the son of the Ice King. Controls snow, ice, but best of all he can shift into a puppy. My vary own puppy! 

"I'm sowwie bubby" i said with a smile plastered on my face. The sun was starting to brake through my curtains. Dang it i have to hurry! 

"No problem, now pwease don't hurt yourself" that's Kade for ya over protective. I smiled 

"Okay okay i won't, now shoo i got an important play date" Kade just glared at me. I glared back and placed my hands on my hips. I'm not a force to be reckoned with. He bowed his head down in defeat and back out of my room. I smiled and began to tug off my blue night gown, and climb into my red ruffled dress. I smiled and pulled on my white ankle high socks and slipped my black shoes on, before walking over and peaking around my door frame. The clock in the hall said it was only 6:30. Perfect everyone was still sleeping. I laughed and walked down the long winding hallways and made it to the stair case and began my descend down them. 

        After i reached the bottom i began my walk to the kitchen. Out kitchen was huge. One of my older sibling Coraline loved to cook. So the kitchen was remade just for her. I bounced around my curls swinging back and forth. I grasped onto the door to the massive fridge that stood in front of my and pulled one of the bar stools up. I climbed my way onto the stool and reached into the fridge and grabs me a bow of orange juice and my friend a box of grape. After i shut the door and pushed the stool back into place, i grabbed a box of gram crackers. I made my way towards the back door and quickly shielded my eyes as a huge ray of light shone into the kitchen. I pulled open the screen door. Quickly and quietly i pulled the screen door behind me, and made my way to the the side of the house where we planned to meet. Today was perfect. It was warm a good 80 degrees this morning. I made my way through the freshly cut grass. The dew has been dried by now so no grass clung to me. I scanned the yard looking for him. He said he would be here. I pouted and kept walking. I stopped in my tracks when i noticed the top of his head. a large smile was now plastered across my face as i ran over to him. 

"Its about time" Grayson said as he turned around with a flower in his hand. 

"I'm sorry Kade was talking to me" A smile formed on his face as i sat down next to him. 

"Its fine as long as your here now" 

" I brought u a juice box" i said as i held it out for him to take. 

"Thank you, oh here i picked this for you"  He took the floor and placed it in my hair. I blushed a little 

"Th..thank you" i stammered. we sat there in silence for a few minuets eating some of the gram crackers and drinking our juice box's. 

"Hey carmen?" Grayson asked as he sat his juice box down 

"yeah? i said with a questioning look on my face" 

"We are best friend right?" What of coarse we are?! why would he ask? 

"Yeah/ why" 

"no reason just making sure" he said with a smile 

        For another hour we sat there talking, joking around and chasing each other through the yard. Everything was going grate. That is until i noticed a storm cloud forming in the sky. I pointed it out to grayson and he told me to just ignore it for now. So i did, we went on playing and continued to run around the yard. We collapsed against the ground, out of breath and laughing. I looked up and notice the storm cloud was bigger and closer. I told grayson we should go inside. He agreed and i tugged on his arm to hurry up. He took my arm in his hand and we began walking to the door. Just i reached the front steps a huge ball of purple light beamed down in frontof me causing me to fall back. I looked up in fear. A woman dressed in an all white and gold dressed appeared out of the purple beam. 

"Carmen, its time" I looked up at her and wondered what she was talking about. What dose she mean time. I guess i must have been staring out into space, because she said my name louder and shook me gently. 

"Carmen, did u hear me? Come on, your father will be mad with me" my father... aunt bela, my adoptive mom, said my dad was vary important but never told me where or who he was. I stood there in shock. 

"go grab your things and hurry up, we don't have all day and i don't have time to wait on you." Well shes mean.. 

"Maybe i don't wish to go" i said while i chewed nervously onto my bottom lip. 

" CARMEN STORM NOW! You have training! " She yelled 

' okay okay....' She left back into the beam and i looked up at grayson all teary eyed. 

" why do u have to go?" grayson said while helping me to my feet. 

"I..i don;t know, i don't want to leave you.... or my mommy and aunt" Tears were now pouring down my face. Grayson quietly hushed me and grabbed my hand. 

"Here" He placed a small charm into my hand. 

"Just something to remember my by, please don't forget me" he said was a hint of sadness in his voice. I couldn't hold it anymore and started crying more. I placed a small purple lightning bolt charm into his hand and told him if he missed me to hold the charm and think of me. We hugged once more, and were interrupted when the strange lady yanked me back. 

"Come child your done here" She seethed her words and looked at me with such...such hatreds. I tried to chock back my sobs as she pulled me back into my purple beam. I looked up at Grayson and whispered. 

"i love you..." Just as we were being whisked away to some foreign place. My eyes were filled with horror and amazement. My arrived at some big kingdom and i fell to me knees as i toppled out of what ever we were in. A tall man with a white beard approached me. 

"Its been a long time Princes, welcome home" the man said, i barely remember his face because i soon fainted and fell to the ground. 

        All i remember was being lifted into his arms. I opened my eyes and rubbed my head. Where am i? how long have i been asleep? My eyes scanned the odd all white and purple room i was placed in. My heart sank because this was not a dream, and i would never seem my best friend again. I fell back into the huge bed and cried my self back to sleep for the night. 

Thank you for reading, comment if u think i should contiue it (: New uploads coming soon. Love you guys! <3