And it was that her parents had chipped her phone and bugged her home to keep a constant tab on their daughter when they don't bother doing the same for any of her brothers. Except for James, but that was because he lived with Remington and he paid for rent.

Speaking of which, I noticed that we drove up to a huge set of gates with a giant S on the front. I swallowed thickly as we drove through the gates and took a deep breath when they closed shut, sealing my fate. I had a minute and thirty seconds exactly to correct myself and to try and remember what to do.

'Calm down. Sit up straight. Don't panic. I'll help you.' A feminine voice whispered into my ear soothingly. I froze for a moment before realizing that they were right. Panicking over the situation would only make this worse. I took another deep breath before sitting up straight and putting up a facade of calm.

When the car came to a stop, I waited for one of the men to step out and open the door before I slid across the seat to get out of the vehicle. When I got out, I clutched my bear close to my chest and took a confident step towards the steps that lead into Remington's home. The French double doors that were before me had twin Rs on the doors. 'Don't worry about the stuff in the car. They will bring it inside and to your room. They won't go through it.' The voice comforted when she picked up on my hesitance.

With that in mind, I opened the door and walked inside. Looking inside there was a large hallway that had a few glass doors that lead into different rooms. One of them was Remington's office while the other was for James. I continued to walk through the house and was amazed by what I saw.

At least until I came across Remington's parents. Or my parents, as I was now Remington.

Both of them seemed to be on their phones in opposite parts of the room and were yelling at someone. Katherine was screeching at whoever was on the other side of the phone, while Anthony seemed to simply be raising his voice. To say the least, I did not want to be in the same room as someone when they were yelling. It only put me more on edge and I decided to sit down on the edge of the couch to wait until they were finished.

Thankfully it hadn't taken long. But when they turned their gazes towards me it had taken everything I had to not slouch or try to hide away from their line of sight. They were looking at me as though I had murdered someone they cared about. Which, who knows? Maybe I did? I'm not sure, but I know that I wasn't going to chance speaking freely in case that was going to set them off.

Fortunately or unfortunately, I didn't have long to wait. "Do you know how long it took for us to get a hold of the person who set off the explosion? Do you know how long it took for Chris to get them to admit that it was their own fault?" Katherine scolded me as though it were my fault, but the voice who was whispering in my head told me that it wasn't my fault. That they were just afraid for Remington, and had heard that her heart had stopped multiple times on the operating table.

"Remmy? Babygirl, look at me." Anthony said as he cupped my face. I looked up at him and noticed that there were tears welling up in his eyes and that Katherine had been crying while she was lecturing me. "Why did you go out when we told you that it wasn't safe?" I looked up at him in confusion and realised that I could play the amnesia card, as I didn't recall what the hell had happened.

I licked my lips and furrowed my eyebrows before I spoke up. "I'm sorry. I don't remember anything. The doctor told me that I have amnesia and that if someone called for a Miss Remington Synder that I should respond and comply with them. They didn't ask for someone to discharge me, but I think that one of the men who was outside did sign me out." I managed to say all with a straight face and without causing my voice to crack.

They both looked away from me and motioned for one of the men who collected me from Hoover Dam to take me to my room. I followed after him without much complaint and toured the house some more on the way to Remington's room.

Thankfully, Remington's room was the master bedroom that connected to the master bathroom and then into the closet. Kind of like the famous YouTuber SSSniperwolf from my previous life, but much bigger. As soon as I stepped foot into the master bedroom, the man closed the door behind me and I was left by myself.

The first thing I did was make a bee line to the hanging birdcage chair. It was directly hanging from the ceiling and looked really comfortable. As soon as I sat down, I found a laptop on my left on a table that I had forgotten about. I shrugged it off and opened it up to see what was inside.

When I looked through the laptop, I found a ton of emails from all sorts of clients who were asking about products. Though I decided to ignore them and browse on eBay for a while.

I found a bunch of cute clothes that I would probably never wear even if I bought it in Remington's size. I had actually taken this time to take pictures and sell a couple of items that I knew that Remington regretted buying. When I was finished taking pictures of the clothing items and posting them to be sold, I decided to continue browsing.

I couldn't for the life of me remember what I was looking for until I came across a bizarre looking pair of glasses for sale. I zoomed in on the picture and it wasn't until I looked closer at the lense that I realized that these were Archibald Witwicky's glasses that held the coordinates to Hoover Dam where the Allspark and Megatron were being held.

I double checked the price for the glasses and smirked to myself. Sam was selling the key to the end of Cybertron's civil war for $250 US dollars? I shook my head and decided to place a bid for them at $1500 US dollars. It wasn't even how much these glasses were really worth, but I figured that I should at least give the kid something.

I smiled as soon as I recieved a notification that I was now the owner of Archibald Witwicky's glasses. It would take them an hour for it to arrive at my mailbox since I used the Express delivery service. But this was going to be great. They would have to come to my property instead of going to Sam's residential neighborhood to retrieve the glasses.

I stretched and decided to go and take a shower as I still smelled like cleaning supplies from Sector Seven in Hoover Dam. I hoped that things would only get better from here as there were many things that I wanted to change in this world.