Confession

The dance actually went pretty smoothly. Of course he did trip a few times but he was having too much fun to even care. Mina obviously felt the same way, she was laughing and dancing the night away.
Unfortunately they had to start heading home. "Did you see the punch shoot out of Denki's nose?" They recalled different events that happened that evening on the drive to Mina's house.
They pulled up to Mina's drive way and Izuku decided to walk her to the front door. "I had a lot of fun tonight." "Yeah, I uh, can I tell you something?" He asked nervously. The pink skinned girl nodded and he sighed.
"Mina, I really, like really like you," her face morphed in surprise, "I just don't know how to explain it, every time you're near me my heart races and my hands get sweaty. I love so many things about you. The way you get excited when we watch murder documentaries or when you concentrate super hard and you face scrunches. It's adorable, you're adorable! So will you be my girlfriend." He looked up at her but he couldn't read her face so he panicked.
"Of course y-you don't have to! I-i don't want to-o force you into something y-you don't want t-" he was cut off by Mina pulling him in by the collar for a kiss.
"Of course I'll be your girlfriend, silly.".

-----------
Alrighty y'all I know it was a shitty end but I didn't have much motivation for this so yeah, I'm gonna publish my next book some time around next week so look out for that!