Back to the dorms

They were ready to leave the gym at around 4 in the morning, "Ah frack I forgot my sweater back at the dorms, i knew i was forgetting something." She said, "Here just take my hoodie." He said as he slipped it off and gave it to Mina, leaving him in a dark green All Might shirt. "Are you sure?" Izuku nodded "Wouldn't want you to catch a cold." They walked back to the dorms laughing and playing around, they didn't need to worry about curfew because Mr.Aizawa let them wander around (as long as they don't get into any trouble) during the weekend. They walked inside only to be greeted by all of their classmates in the main room, they all looked nervous and Todoroki was pacing when they walked in. The class crowded them and hugged them telling them how worried they were. Izuku told them he had a late night training session but before he could really finish Uraraka slapped him. The group gasped and Izuku stayed frozen, "How could you?" she screeched "You were cheating on me! And with MINA!" She screamed as she glared furiously at Mina. "Ok, ok hold up girl, We were at the gym the whole time you could check the cameras if you want, we weren't fooling around." Mina ended with a sigh. "Then why are you wearing his hoodie?" She asked this time Iida spoke, "Uraraka, it's 25 degrees outside, it only makes sense that Izuku gave his hoodie to her." The class looked at her disapproval, "Uraraka we broke up so what would it matter if I was already seeing someone else, after all you had no problem cheating on me with Tetsutetsu from 1-B." Izuku whispered quietly. The group gasped again this time glaring at the now red faced brunette, "T-thats not true!" Izuku nodded eyeing the hickey on her neck "uh-huh and where'd you get that from?" Uraraka covered her neck quickly "So what, I cheated on you but that's because you were moving too slowly for my taste." "That's fuckin sick!" Katsuki yelled and stomped off. The rest of the class grumbled in agreement, the brunette scoffed and ran off to her own room. The group disbanded after talking to Izuku for a while, "Hey Kirishima." Kirishima turned around to see his girlfriend, "Yeah, babe?" Mina internally cringed, "Can we talk?" she asked as she fiddled with her finger which was very out of character for her usual confident self. "I uh can we break up?" She whispered, "I saw you with Kami and I just don't want to get in the way-" Kirishima hugged her "I'm so so so sorry. It was a mistake I didn't mean to I was gonna tell you I was gay and what I did but you weren't here." Mina nodded as she held back tears, "Okay...". That night neither Izuku or Mina could sleep so they stayed up for the rest of the night only to fall asleep at 8 in the morning. Izuku woke up to a knock on his door, "Who is it?" he asked groggily "It's me." it was Uraraka "Please just leave me alone." he groaned "Look I just wanted to say i'm sorry for what I did last night." Izuku ignored her and fell back asleep, he was too tired for this.