(Erica p.o.v.)

Ben saw a girl that was his height and she did look pretty. I got very jealous. He is supposed to like me. I thought I already pointed out to him many times that I wanted to be his girlfriend. 

Jeez Ben is really smart but sometimes he can be on the dense side.

"Hi I am Anthony Wishman" Ben said

"I am Sirena Turner" Sirena said. Oh she is our target. Where is Dave or some people call him David.

" My girlfriend is with me. She wanted to watch me at soccer practice" Ben said

" hi I am Anthony's girlfriend Sasha Strang" I said

I then saw David.

He has many pimples and freckles. He had green eyes. He smelled bad. I could smell  him from where I was. He was ugly and disgusting.

" Anthony there is no real soccer practice. It was just a trap for 2 people named Benjamin Ripley and a girl named Erica Hale to come here. I was told to kill them from my father. I will not do that because I know my dad is evil and they are the good guys. Also I am not a killer like my dad. Also I want to take down my dad. My brother wants to kill them because his friend Joshua Hallal told him that they were screwing with his and my dads company. It is called Spyder" Sirena explained. Me and Be could tell she was telling the truth.

" umm... Sirena can you follow us" I asked. She said yeah.

We told her everything when we were in the car.

"So you guys are spies and he is Benjamin Ripley" Sirena asked pointing towards Ben" and you are Erica Hale"  Yep we said. We also told her she couldn't tell anyone.

We got to the hotel and told the rest what happened. We all agreed Sirena would stay with us and sleep in Vivian and my moms room. After we were done with all that and Sirena saw me and Bens true identity we made a plan to talk with the other people on a different part of this mission tomorrow.

Ben and Sirena were flirting a little bit. I got jealous again so I decided to talk to him.

"Ben can we talk alone in our room" he replied sure to me. Our room was down the hall.

"Ben do you all ready have a crush on this girl" I asked

"No i do not. But why"  he asked

" um... you aren't supposed...to be the... enemy... boyfriend" oh wow Erica that was a bad lie. Ben is going to see right though that.

"Erica you don't even want a relationship with me. So why can't I flirt with other girls" he asked

That's it he made me mad.

I punched him.

"Erica what in the fricken world" he said while sweeping my legs.

" you are not supposed to like her" I said while trying to attack 

"Well now I see why you say don't get your emotions mixed with the mission. That is exactly what you are doing right now" he said coldly. He then wrenched my arm.

" don't talk to me like that" I said while judo flipping him

" you shouldn't even care. You said many times we cannot have a relationship" he said while kicking me

"I know that so" I said. I kicked the back of his leg so his leg would buckle but not bad. He would be able to walk tomorrow.

"So Erica I have been waiting now for years. You can't except me to wait more and then having you keep on buttering me up and then slice my heart" he replied while jabbing fingers in my stomach.