Swayam (waving his hand): Hello Mister! How are you doing today? You know, I'm very jealous of you! (Pointing out at the teddy's nose) You know why? Kyunki tumhe Sharon… nahi (moving his head in denial) Meri Sharon.... Haan Meri Sharon ke saath rehne milta hai. But I'm warning you agar tumne uski taraf aankh utha kar bhi dekha na toh main… main Tujhe(thinking).... Haan Main tughe faad ke rakh dunga(glaring it)

Sharon was shocked beyond limits listening to him…  she was just starting him with wide eyes… she just stood there silently trying to know more about Swayam's feelings.

Otherside 

Neha running behind Vicky…

Vicky: NEHAAA... NEEEHHHAAA

Neha : Shouting why Babu… Neha ears hurting (pouts)

Vicky stops and looks at her he comes closer to her… looking into her eyes intently… Neha too gets lost in him… Vicky comes closer to her ears and whispers…

Vicky (whispers): Mujhe Vada Pav khana hai…(smiles widely)

Neha : what??

Vicky : what nahi… v-a-d-a p-a-v (stressing on each letter)… 

Neha(irritated): to aise kaan Mai kyo bol rahe

Vicky (again whispers): tumhi ne to kaha dhire bolo.

Saying so he dragged her to the Kitchen and Neha curses him for destroying their romantic moment for Stupid Vada Pav.

Otherside with Kriyaansh

Kriya was standing near the window watching the sky… it was so beautiful with stars and moon glowing making the it so  beautiful and mesmerizing.

Rey was standing next to her staring at her lovingly

Rey was standing next to her staring at her lovingly. She was glowing like an angel under the moonlight… his angel… Rey thinks smiling widely.

Kriya : Rey

No response

Kriya (little loudly): Rey

Again no response. Kriya gets a little irritated and shakes him lightly.

Kriya(shaking him): Rey

Rey comes out of his thoughts and immediately looks at her…

Rey: hmm… Kya hua Kriya… 

Kriya(pouts): Kya Rey Mai kabse aapko awaz de rahi Hoon aur aap hai ki apni beautiful si girlfriend ko ignore Kar rahe hai.

Rey comes closer to her.

Rey(tugging a hair strand behind her ear and whispers ): itni cute girlfriend ko koi ignore kaise Kar sakta hai.