Chapter 3: Wrestling.

When Josh told him all about his visit to the wrestling school the next day at Chemistry class, Seth hardly paid him any attention. He was able to piece out little details Josh narrated: meeting the owner's son Fergal Devvit, watching some of the students train and witnessing a wrestling match in person. Seth was a little jealous Josh had seen everything before he did but the more he thought about it, the more he realized his day hadn't been bad at all either.

His day had turned out better than he had expected. Meeting Rebecca had been an added bonus to meeting Annette, cracking jokes and eating a delicious meal afterward. But it was Rebecca that made missing out on the wrestling school worth it. He had spent the better part of his day thinking about her, even missing her to a certain extent-particularly her green eyes and her beautiful Irish accent. It came as a surprise to Josh when Seth grabbed his bag and dashed out of class once school finally ended. He met Rebecca across the street with grocery bags in hand.

She smiled and waved at him. "Glad you're here." The neighbourhood was quiet. It usually is, that's why he found it amusing when she checked sideways before crossing the road to the other side. She cocked her head, "You seem to find everything funny."

"You don't have to worry much about cars around here. The neighbourhood is small and everyone is out to work at afternoons," he opened the door for her but he lingered outside.

She sat the bags beside the door and tugged a tendril of hair behind her ear, "That's what I thought. So you can imagine the fright I went through when a car came out of nowhere earlier. Luckily I was halfway to the street before it could knock me down." She paused and studied him, "Why don't you come in?"

Seth peered inside, "Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother."

"I'm sure my mom will disagree with you on that. Besides," she grabbed his hand, tugging on it, "your mother has said some pretty good things about you. According to her, you are a very Good Samaritan so I'm sure you can help me arrange the things in the kitchen."

Seth laughed as Rebecca dragged him inside. He was amazed to find the living room tidy and neat. Yesterday it had been a mess with the beds, boxes, couches, tables among other things scattered everywhere. Now, the couches were neatly arranged along with the glass table at the center. A carpet ran under the television which he suspected wasn't set yet. "Mr. Anderson can help you with setting your television. He is an amazing electrician."

"Oh really? That's good. Because we need help with the fridge too and most importantly the wires. My mom wants to make sure everything is okay before we plug in anything."

The bed was also gone Seth noticed, along with the boxes and suitcases. Even the fireplace was gleaming bright white and gold. Logs of wood were in a rack beside it. He helped Rebecca with the grocery bags to the kitchen. He stumbled over piles of plates, cooking utensils and other kitchenware as he entered. He gestured to the mess, "What is this? Some kind of cooking party?"

She scowled at him, "Don't give me that look. I'm not lazy you know. Just had a lot to do so I forgot. Will you help me arrange them in the cabinets?"

"Of course." There was hardly space but he managed. Carefully, he navigated his way around the piles of plates and others to her side. He glanced around and noticed a small ladder leaning against the counter. His laughter ran out uncontrolled. "Now I get it."

She was taking out fruits, vegetables and other things she had bought from her grocery bags but she spared time to look at him over her shoulder."What?"