Tinted Scars

TINTED SCARS

Written By: T.J. Martins (@Reed-ink)

DISCLAIMER:

• No part of this book may be reproduced, stored, in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise.

• This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

• Do not copy this story and do not post this on any website, blog or other public platforms. Please abstain from committing any form of copyright infringement. It is an utterly inhumane thing to do.

• This is a book with lengthy chapters with some as long as 9K words. This applies to all of my works; just felt a warning would be appropriate.

• Please do not advertise your stories on the comment platform. Try to understand that the time and energy put into the realization of this project is no meagre one. Such action is nothing but rude and belligerent.

• There would be zero tolerance of snide, disparaging or vulgar remarks in the comments section. We're all one big family here at Wattpad, let's try to act with proper etiquette.

•••

Blurb:

Reclusive, emo poet, Erioluwa Jesukite has demons that possess full control of his mind—thus reducing him to a vessel laden with anxiety-ridden thoughts and dark compulsions. He has gotten quite acclimatized to this tortuous hell, but his ploy of survival gets compromised, when college rears its head with a plethora of new challenges and daunting intricacies.

Alienated and estranged, Eri’s new life is a maze of change that threatens to be the bane of his existence. At the verge of his limits however, fate entangles him in the schemes of one beautiful Elienai Anisiji—who with her liberal persona and charming mien—becomes a much needed breath of fresh air.

Thrust into the manic campus lifestyle of sinful pleasures and exhilarating experiences, Eri’s delicate world is bound to collapse. And as vicious predators lurk in the shadows, ready to relish his pain, he’d realize the only way out of hell—is through it.

•••

Status: Complete.

Word Count: 110K words.

Rating: PG-13 (For scenes depicting violence, implicit sexual content and mild strong language.)

Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved.