Sameer sat up and looked at Naina who was busy looking at the decorations. He frowned and pulled her closer causing her to crash with his chest and all her attention to transform towards Sameer.

Naina:"kya kar rahe ho Sameer "

Sameer:"Tum meri taraf dekh hi nahi rahi ho toh me kya karon"(He said like a kid)

Naina:(Laughs)"Sameer tum bache ho kya..Tum decorations se jealous ho rahe ho."

Sameer:"I don't care what you think. I just need ur attention on me these few days. Waise bhi ghar jane ke baad raat me hi time spend kar pata hoon."(Naina smiles and nods)

Sameer:(Again laying his head back on her lap)"Naina muhje na ek promise chahiye"

Naina:(Confused)" promise ?"

Sameer:"Haan. Tum muhje promise karo ki hum kite bhi barde ho gaye. Maa baap ban gaye, Dada dadi ban jaye lekin phir bhi humhara pyaar ek dusare ke liye kabhi khatam nahi hoga. Chahey kitni bhi busy ho gaye per ek dusare ke liye hamesh time nikalenge. Aur chahe kitne bhi gussa ho ek dusare per, Hum tab bhi sone ke pehele sab theek karne ki khoshis karenge. Promise me Naina"

Naina:(She leans down and kisses his forehead before whispering )"Promise "

Soon the toy train ride comes to an end. Samaina get of the train and head towards out of the station. It was already around 8:30 at night. Naina was feeling hungry so they decided to find a nice restaurant to eat in. After searching for few min they found a dhaba and on Naina's demand they went over there.

Man:"Hello paaji "

Sameer:"Hello. (Turns to Naina)"Tum order karo naina)

Naina:"Okay..Umm ji aap 2 plate aalo ke parathe kar dijiye. Aur 2 lassi"

Man:"Theek hai ji"(He left)

Naina:"Tumne kabhi dhabe ke parathe khaye hai"(She asked excitedly )

Sameer:(Sadly )"Nahi na.. Bachpan se hostel me raha hoon. wahan yeh sab kahan milta."

Naina:(Holding his hands)"Koyi nahi Sameer.. Aaj tumhara lucky day hai. Dekhna kitna mazza aayega"

Soon the dishes were served. Naina smiled at Sameer and told him to eat while sameer looked at the paratha with horror seeing the amount of butter ok it.

Sameer:"Naina me itna butter kaonga toh mota ho gaonga "

Naina:"kuch bhi.. Butter khana accha hota hai. Aur ek baar khane se mote nahi ho jate. Aur agar aap mote ho bhi gaye Mr. Maheshwari toh bhi muhje koyi farak nahi parta. Rahoge toh tum mere Sameer hi. (Sameer looked at Naina in aww) "Haan jo lardkiyan tum me maarti thi aur woh salman waali image nahi rahegi tab"(She said the last part teasingly )

Sameer:"Hawww tumhe toh me"(He said getting up)

Naina:"Sameer hum public place ne hai"

Sameer:"Hotel chalo phir batata hoon"

Naina giggled as she tore a piece of her paratha and fed it to Sameer who did the same. After they finished eating, Sameer payed the Bill's and they got into a auto and headed to the hotel.

In hotel room...

Naina enters tired and was about to sit on the bed when she was pulled by a force and pinned to the wall. She looked shocked at the source to see it was Sameer smirking at her.

Naina:"Sameer yeh kya kar rahe ho"

Sameer:"Maine kya kiya. Dhabe pe masti toh aapko sochi thi Mrs. Maheshwari. Me toh bus revenge le raha hoon."(saying this he started to tickle her while she laughed hard and run from his grip. Soon before they knew it Naina fell on to the bed laughing while Sameer was above her tickling her.)