Its up from here

(Hey My luvbugs ! I missed y'all so much. Many have hit me up to continue in the life of Genesis so here we are. Again DO NOT READ THIS BOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT READ GENESIS. Thanks for the love and support and Enjoy)

Jayceon

"I'm getting real sick of this nigga, D." I slam my fist on the mahogany table in front of me. I look up and glare at my partner in crime Darren. He's been ten toes down since the beginning and it ain't a nigga alive I trust more than him. I lean back in my leather high back chair and put my hands under my chin.

"Yo Jay we gotta dead this nigga. NOW! I don't even know why we having this damn discussion. That nigga Breeze been stealing our shit and selling to our fuckin competitors after we put his bitch ass on. After we put hella money in his broke ass pockets?! Fuck that! He gotta go." Darren says as spit fly from his mouth. See Breeze was one of our top soldiers on the street until he started hitting the glass dick and lost his mind. Word got back that he was stealing and selling our shit to the fuckin world. After giving it a deep thought I agreed with Darren. Giving a nod to Slim and Domo, I gave them the Go ahead to get rid of the problem. I hated the thought of killing but I hated the thought of losing Money more. No nigga is gonna play me to my face. Not a single fucking soul. After more small talk was made between the rest of the guys everyone left besides me and D.

"Yo you good bruh?" D looks at me through squinted eyes.

"Yeah I'm good bro. Just tired. Ready to get home to my fam." The thought of Gen and my kids brought the biggest smile to my face. Layah is 10 now and still as sassy as ever. Got all the attitude in the world but equally as sweet. and Jr. Is 4 . Bad ass lil nigga and a complete mama's boy. My kids and my wife are the main reason I grind so fuckin hard. The move from Virginia to New York was hard on Genesis. Once we started making more money Me and D decided we needed to move closer to the connect. Once out there I saw how bored Gen was so I bought her her own Store to sell what ever she wanted. Y'all know my baby stayed fly so she did exactly what I thought she would do. Opened up the flyest Designer Boutique in Manhattan. She sells everything from Balmain to Prada. The store was actually a major way of getting my money clean while keeping her happy in the process.

"Man this move out here been hectic that's all" I say to D. " its like I'm happy don't get me wrong, but something missing. I barely see ya sister like that and when I do see her it's with the kids around. We ain't been alone in a hot minute." I slouch in the chair as I think back to the last time I had some pussy. Yeah I dibble and dabble on the side but don't no bitch compare to my wife. Get a lil top from a hoe and go about my business.

"Look I ain't doing shit tonight so text gen and tell her get the kids ready and I'll get them tonight and you do something nice for her." D offers. I shoot a text to Gen and then lock up the office. The drive from the building I own to the crib is about a 45 to an hour drive so by the time me and D pulled up the kids were outside with their back packs. I say my good byes to my babies and head in the house. When I stepped into our bedroom I saw the trail of clothes leading from the doorway to our master bathroom. I quickly stripped down and joined Gen in the shower. She didn't bother to turn around cause she knew exactly what type time I'm on.  She pressed her chest up against the shower wall and stood on her tip toes. I placed both hands on her hips and dived in deep and slow. Between running the streets and her working at her boutique and other shit she got going on I barely get to see my Queen. I grabbed her hands and put them flat against the wall in front of her, entangling our fingers. She lifted her leg up on the edge of the tub
and I lost it. Threw that slow and romantic shit right out the window. I dropped her hands and grabbed her hips and guided her back and fourth on my dick. it still amazes me how tight she is after having 2 kids and I love every inch of it. As if she was reading my mind she tightening her pussy muscles around my dick and started to throw her ass back. I felt myself about to bust so I quickly pick her up and turned her around. Still holding her I back us up against the shower wall, placing her legs around my waist and plunged in deep.
"Damn bae you feel so fuckin good." She moans in my ear. I kiss  her while using my hands to bounce her up and down. With each thrust she lets out a sexy squeal and after a few minutes I feel her muscles tighten again and her legs shake. As soon as she was calm I went to work on getting mine.
"Damn ma this pussy so good. You gonna make me nuuuu." Before I could finish my sentence I went as deep as I could go and busted the biggest nut I swear I done had in a long time. We finished showering and stepped out together to get dressed. Gen sat on the bed moisturizing her skin in her favorite lotion. While I went into my closet trying to find what the hell I was putting on tonight.
"Where we goin ?" Gen asked while rubbing lotion in between her toes.
"I don't know babe. I heard there's a new club opening uptown let's check it out." I pull out a pair of jeans, a cashmere sweater, and a pair of crisp wheat timbs. I toned down my clothes because my jewelry would do the loud talking tonight. I walked over to the jewelry side of my closet and grabbed a pair of diamond and 24 carat gold bottoms, a 20 inch gold chain and my diamond and gold wedding band. The jewelry alone was a little over a quarter mill. After waiting another hour and a half Gen steps out her closet looking like a bag of money. Her dress stopped a little above the knee and skin tight. It was snake skinned green blue and pink. It was sleeveless and pushed her breast up and out. They gotten a little bigger since the birth of our son. Her pumps matched her dress and on her ankle was the gold anklet I got her a few years ago with my name on it . Her hair was pulled up in a slick high pony tail and her body glistened with light glitter on her shoulders and chest. I grabbed my keys and helped her down the stairs and into the G wagon. Tonight I'm determined to show her that she's still loved and appreciated and later we gonna make another baby. Hopefully.