Ruby: "Yeah! We gotta tell them what happened!"

Pyrrha: "We could... Or perhaps we could keep it our little secret?" (walks away again as Ruby and Weiss smile to each other in understanding and a bruised Jaune sheathes his weapon before going over to Cardin)

Cardin, still covered in sap, looks up at Jaune as his savior offers a hand. Cardin smiles as he takes it and is lifted back up on his feet.

Cardin: "Holy crap, Jaune!"

Jaune: (threateningly) "Don't ever mess with my team - my friends - ever again." (as Jaune stares Cardin dead in the eye) "Got it?"

Cardin looks intimidated, possibly even apologetic. With his order spoken, Jaune turns and walks away from a frozen Cardin. You did a great job Jaune.

(Time skip) - Back at school -

I'm gonna assume that Jaune is going to appolagize to Pyrrha. And what I'm going to do is to cuddle with my cute little rose.

(Time skip again)

We're now walking through the streets of Vale which have been decorated for the Vytal Festival. Red, yellow, and green streamers and balloons are proudly on display, and Team RWBY plus me are strolling through it all with an awed Weiss in the front. A sign is being put up by an elderly Shopkeep that reads in bright red letters "WELCOME TO VALE!" for all the foreign newcomers from their respective kingdoms of Remnant.

Weiss: (stopping and raising her arms in amazement) "The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!"

Me: "Hey Weiss are you feeling alright ? You're smilling way too much"

Ruby: "Yeah like Y/N said, I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss." (frowns a little) "It's kinda weirding me out..."

Weiss: (turning to Ruby and me) "How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!" (they continue walking)

Yang: (sighs, arms crossed) "You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring."

Weiss: "Quiet, you!"

Me and Ruby laugh a bit with Weiss' reaponse

Yang: (as we stop near the docks and the sounds of foghorns are heard) "Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?"

Ruby: (covering her nose) "Ugh, they smell like fish!"

Me: "It's the docks Ruby, it's supposed to smell like that"

Weiss: "I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And, as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom!

Blake: (as Weiss starts walking away again) "She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament."

Weiss: (scoffs) "You can't prove that!"

Me: "Oh if it's not because of spying then why are we even here hmmm Weiss ?"

Weiss: "Well were here for-" She said before getting cut off by Ruby,

Ruby: (turns her head to the right) "Whoa." (the team looks at a shattered window down the street and a door full of yellow caution tape of the Vale Police Force before walking over to the detective in front, who is writing on his pad) "What happened here?"

Detective 1: "Robbery. Second Dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle." (walks over to his partner)

Yang: (sighs sadly) "That's terrible."