'No, it's alright.' He says, before laughing to himself. 'Find a rom-com for us. I love a rom-com.' 

'I know you do.' I laugh. 'Are you sure you're not going to let me help you?' 

'Yes, I'm sure! Go pick a movie!' Harry orders, and I decide there's no hope for me to try again. 

'Fine, if you insist.' I laugh. 'I trust you'll enjoy cleaning the kitchen by yourself. All alone and such a big mess.'

'I'm having a bunch of fun!' He shouts, and I laugh to myself as I disappear down the hallway, walking to our room. Even just the thought of it being our room makes this seem too far fetched to be reality.

I already showered this morning, but flights always make me feel gross, so I'm showering again. I'm not going to rewash my hair, so I tie it up in a bun on the top of my head so it doesn't get wet. Just before I go to get undressed, I spot a candle on the nightstand and light it, hoping it will make the room smell like caramel as the sticker suggests. I turn the light off too, leaving a lamp on. The room looks so peaceful with the flickering light of the candle and glow of the lamp through the room.

I spend at least half an hour in the shower, relaxing and thinking. For the first time in what feels like forever, I'm not overthinking anymore. Just thinking. With each minute in the shower I relax more and more, and by the time I return to the bedroom, I'm almost ready to fall asleep. I expected Harry to be in the room, but he's not. I traipse down the hallway in search of him, until I hear the shower running in the main bathroom and realise that's where Harry is. 

I decide I should probably pick this movie for us to watch, and make my way to the TV to find a movie. Harry mentioned something about this house having Netflix, so hopefully I can find something on ther..shit! I need to send that email to the cafe. I hurry back to the bedroom and sit down on the bed, opening my laptop to the drafted email.

I finish off the email in about 10 minutes, apologising for the scene of fans caused at their doorway, and send it straight away. It's nearly 10pm at this point, so I doubt they'll see it until the morning, but at least it's sent. I close the email tab on my browser, and the only remaining tab is one with Harry's twitter open. Harry barely posts on twitter, so I'm not sure why I left this page open. I go to exit out of the window, but I stop when I see Harry's latest tweet. From 45 minutes ago.

Love me please.

I stop for a second, a reread the three words multiple times before my mind starts running. Is this about what he told me, about that tattoo? Deep, deep down, I think I know the answer, but I'm scared to get ahead of myself. It will hurt more if I think it's for me and it's not.

He once said that in his songs, sometimes there will be lines that only the person he wrote the song for will notice is about them. Is that what he did here, for me?

My thoughts are interrupted when he walks into the room, all those pretty tattoos on display, wet curls hanging and sweats. I close the lid of my laptop as he closes the door, and I walk over to him, before he quickly wraps his arms around me and squishes his body into mine.

'Hi, pretty girl.' He grins, his cheek squished into my hair and my lips pressed into his shoulder. His wet hair is dripping all down my back and getting my face wet, but honestly, I wouldn't change it for the world.

'Hi Harry.' I laugh, reaching my hand around to hold the back of his neck and looking back up into his eyes. One second ago, I was overcome with emotion and now I'm laughing without a care in the world.

Obviously I'm under some sort of Harry Styles induced spell.

But, I pull myself back from the laughter when the question I was just pondering comes out unexpectedly.