Chapter 3: Unexpected Reunion

Start from the beginning

I wonder what's my dear friend up to now, as I looked over at the library, I saw a woman with raven like hair and with blue eyes as beautiful as the sky and the ocean, I could see her as she was not really that far, she had a very familiar face but I just couldn't make it.

I was going to end today's radio early since I will be attending a masquerade with rich people, who didn't care about the radio, which really irritated me, like what kind of uncultured swine would not love to listen to the radio? It's humanity's greatest creation.

[time skip to 7:20 pm brought to you by a homophobic news reporter]

Luna's P.O.V
It was already night as I prepared for the masquerade, to be honest I never really liked parties, it was boring and not very entertaining, since the only things I've ever heard from parties is that people care only about how much you make or how good you are in bed.

I hated that, that's the only reason people want to get close to me even as a child, they wanted to take advantage of me to use my riches, since theirs wasn't enough to feed their own greed, I looked over the box at the side of my bedroom, it was my mothers dress, it was supposed to be an anniversary gift, my father was supposed to give this to my mother a few days after they departed from this world.

It was the color blue, my mothers favorite color as it complimented her eyes, my mother was very beautiful she was an angel, she had beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes as beautiful as the morning sky, she looked like a gift from god, while my father was the opposite he was cold to a lot of people, he had black hair and yellow piercing eyes, he was always overprotective of me saying things like if you had a boyfriend when your older I will break his legs and won't mind going to jail I laughed at the thought of those words my father told me.

I wore the dress and the headband? That came along with it, I never like dresses, I looked at the mirror, I imagined my mother in this dress she would look more like a goddess rather than a person, she had beauty that even Aphrodite would be envious of.

I grabbed my bag and went outside the door, I sighed as I went inside the car, I haven't been sleeping properly for awhile since it was starting to get cold, I know it's August but every time it's cold, it brings back those terrible memories and it always triggered my mind to kill more people that I originally should.

It had been a few minutes, I arrived at the ballroom, it was filled with a lot of nosy rich people, everyone was chattering or getting drunk on champagne, I couldn't see the politician I was supposed to kill, it was his party has he had become senator, there was always something about killing victims who are on top, the risk and how much it affects the people around them.

I didn't just kill my victims I tortured them physically and mentally, the human mind is just a toy for me to play with, I only let a few of my victims free as they were boring or no longer entertaining to kill, I tortured them mentally to the point they and to stay in an asylum, I manipulated them into lying and not telling my name or describe me in any matter, I would always threaten to ruin their lives even more and they'd shake at the thought.

I went down the stairs, as I saw people dancing with each other, everyone was either wearing gold or black for the men, while the women wore pink,gold,black or some shade or red, guess I'm the odd one out.