Chapter1:What A Mess Day

Bakugo Katsuki, 16 years old, the boy who is depressed and get panic attacks........ He got a secrets that no one knows. He fell in love with a tree people, Kirishima Ejiro, Todoroki Shoto and his childhood friend, Izuku Midoriya.

The next morning

Katsuki POV
"Well, Now I had to go to the fucking school again, tch" I walk to school then saw Kirishima. "Hey, shitty hair!!!" I said. "Oh, hey bakubroooo" he said.

Third POV
When they reach the school, Bakugo and Kirishima saw Todoroki is holding Midoriya's hand. "DEKU!!! What are you guys so closed to each other?!!" bakugo said. "K-Kacchan... Actually, I - Im, I'm dating Todoroki" Daku said and blushed,then they kissed each other. Kirishima and Bakugo got shocked, expecially Bakugo... "Tch, what an digusting brat, back off fucking nerd" Bakugo said. "Stay away from us" Todoroki said. "Whatever half n half bastard" Bakugo said that, but his actually upset.

Time skip
When they get back to the dorm, (Kirishima and Bakugo is roommates) While Kirishima goes to the bathroom, Bakugo started out of his mind. "Seriously, Bakugo, you such an idiot, nobody likes you, nobody cares ok? Im such an idiot, ehhh!!!" When Kirishima went out the bathroom without his shirt, Bakugo shocked, but then started staring at him. But after few more minutes, he stoped.

Kirishima POV
" When I heard that Midoriya and Todoroki are dating, I don't really care about it. But, I saw that Bakugo is upset. Is something about them bothers him ?" When I'm get out of the bathroom with half naked, Bakugo was staring at me, then he stop. Like what you see"I said with a smirk." N-no you fucking asshole "he said then give me a damn face. Welp, I smirk, but then i saw his started acting weird." What happened Bakugo, are you ok bro? "I said.

Third POV
Soon, while kirishima is talking to Bakugo, he started having a panic attack. He cant breathe
To be continued...

Thx for watchingy first story, this us the part 1,and I hope you enjoy. Pls wait for the next episode thank you

 Pls wait for the next episode thank you