surprise (epilogue + extra)

Start from the beginning

Just like before, something appeared next to Taufan, Revan put his hand on Taufan's shoulder, letting out a sly smirk. "I think i agree with your older bro, you shouldn't force yourself."

Hali didn't even surprised anymore with the sudden appearance, Taufan's reverse is always like that, he will show up whenever he want and disappear whenever he want too.

Taufan nodded, "okay then.."

"But don't get surprised okay?", Taufan put on an excited expression, "i can stab stab with my super mega ultra giga wind blade", Taufan said as he show off his technique.

"I know you have a bad sense on naming but..you can do better than that, Taufan." , Hali complained with the super lame name.

Taufan pouted, "..and also.."

Taufan smirked, his sapphire colored eyes is now shining, and then a huge amount of wind swirling around them.

Hali took two step back because of the sudden force, he closed his eyes because of the strong wind, but when he opened it again, Taufan is not there anymore.

He is not in front of him anymore.

"Taufan?", he called his name, turning his head to the left and the right, but no trace of his brother.

Gempa who heard his brother's anxious voice is now rushing to him, "what's wrong?"

Hali still turned his head, "do you see Taufan?" He asked.

But then a hand patted both him and Gempa's shoulder, "here i am!!", Taufan exclaimed Happily, he suddenly pop up behind them.

"How is it? Am i cool?"

"Revan teached me the third tier of my power! Now i can turn into wind for a couple minutes, but he said if i learned it seriously i can turn into a wind for an hour!", Taufan said proudly to both of his brothers.

Gempa and Hali sighed in relief, call them over reacting, but they are overprotective when it comes to him.

Gempa twisted Taufan's left ear, and Hali smacked Taufan's forehead lightly, "..dare to do that again without telling us first...", Gempa said with such a scary face.

Taufan laughed, "did i scare you?? Did you think that i'm a ghost?? Hali is afraid with ghost right?"

"That's not the case, dumbass." ,he said as he flicked Taufan's forehead.

Gempa sighed, "you scare me..come on both of you, let's eat."

Taufan nodded as he jumped onto Hali's back, "i'm tired after using my power, please give me a ride."

Gempa smiled, as i thought..

Changing his habit wont be easy

But as long as all of us tried our best

And as long as we trusted each other..

As long as we tried to be there for each other

And reach to him first, just like what he always did for us..

We believe that we can get throught all of this.

Because, only if we are together that we can be completely happy...

So that we can be together..huh?

I will do anything so that we can always be together..

-the end

QNA CORNER !!!

Question for Revan!