-21-

Mel's POV

I was brought back to reality by the alarm sound of a timer. Apparently, the two minutes were up. It had felt much shorter, though...

Jill released our kiss, but I didn't want to let go of her. It felt so damn good to kiss her...

So I pulled her back to me and kissed her. She returned the kiss with a smile.

I was about to deepen the kiss when a pillow was thrown at us. Jill released the kiss and we turned our heads towards the others.

"Are you done?", Lia asked laughing and I grinned slightly.

"You wanted me to kiss Jill all evening...and now it doesn't suit you either!", I laughed and my girlfriend gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then she sat up again and I did the same, but before I could react Jill pulled me onto her lap and put her arms around me from behind. Smiling I snuggled up to her and the others smiled at us broadly.

"Do you two have something to tell us...?", Daan wanted to know and I turned my head to my girlfriend. Then I looked at her uncertainly.

"If you want, we can tell them. They won't believe anything else anyway. Besides, it feels good to finally have you with me...", she whispered and I nodded immediately.

"It feels really good...", I whispered back and kissed her briefly.

"Hey?! We want answers or I'll throw a pillow at you again!", Lia whined and I turned back to the others. Then I grinned slightly and cuddled a little closer to my girlfriend, but remained silent.

"So...how long has it been official?", Beth asked with a smirk. Apparently she no longer assumed that we weren't together.

"Since the day after Mel's first camp," Jill replied and I could hear her smile.

"That's more than a month! Why didn't you tell me!", Lia cried and I looked at her apologetically.

"We wanted to keep it to ourselves...", I explained and felt that Jill gently stroked my stomach.

"Yes...that's too late now anyway...", Lisa laughed and I looked at her questioningly.

"Look at your phones...", Daan explained and I took out my phone and unlocked it. There were more than 20 messages in the team group and I could already guess what was coming...

I scrolled up and saw a picture that Lisa had sent in. It showed Jill and me kissing earlier and I rolled my eyes.

"You serious?!" I hissed and Lisa grinned wider. Then she shrugged and I looked at her annoyed.

"Mel... calm down," Jill whispered and kissed me on the cheek. I tried to get up, but she held me gently, strengthening her embrace.

"You're drunk...that won't help now..." she said and I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"But that's unfair!", I murmured and the others grinned at me.

"That you are drunk?!", Viv asked laughing and Daan grinned even more.

"Or that Jill won't let you up?"

"Everything!", I moaned and everyone laughed.

"That annoying girl is your problem now," Beth laughed and looked at Jill.

Pouting, I pressed my lips together and Jill gave me a kiss on the shoulder.

"I can handle that," she smirked and I snorted in annoyance.

"I'm not annoying!"

"If you drink too much...," Jill said cautiously and I turned to her. Then I gave her a glare.