I went back to my room and looked around trying to figure out if there is anything else I need to do. I organized my nicknacks and tried to make everything seem just a little nicer. 

I waited for a bit until I heard the doorbell ring. I immediately shot up, excited to see Lydia, and practically sprinted to the door. When I opened it she immediately launched into my arms, "I missed you!" She squeals in excitement.

"Hush, my parents are asleep." I say softly as I pull her close.

"I'm sorry, I was just so excited to see you!" She says excitedly but in a softer tone.

"I was excited to see you too." I let out a soft laugh, "Come in." I say as I release her from the hug and step aside.

We both go up to my room and I close the door behind me, "I'm happy you're here." I say happily.

"I'm happy you let me come over." She smiles at me

"I'm happy you came over." I smile back.

"I just wanted to see you as much as possible before you left." She admits as the smile drops from her face.

"I'm going to miss you so much," I smile softly, "But I'll be back and then we can spend as much time together as we want." I explain.

"Promise?" She smiles.

"Of course." I let out a small laugh as I take a seat on my bed.

The room falls silent for a moment as she takes a seat next to me on my bed. "Where are your parents?" She asks.

"Bed." I shrug, "I had to wake them up to ask if you could come over but I'm pretty sure they went back to sleep." I explain. 

She looks at me for a second before speaking, "So I can do this," she places her hand on my cheek, "without being interrupted?" she asks before leaning in to kiss me.

"I guess so." I smile at her before placing my arms around her neck and leaning back in for another kiss.

"I'm glad." She smiles before connecting our lips again and placing her other arm around my waist.

A little while later we are just staring at my ceiling in silence, we were laying opposite directions just tired and bored but it did not bother either of us.

"I'm hungry." Lydia interrupts the silence.

"I can't cook." I reply.

"Do you guys still have pizza rolls?" She asks as she sits up.

"I think so." I reply as I sit up as well.

"We should check." She smiles.

"I second that motion." I smile back before quickly getting up.

I throw open my bedroom door and run down the stairs out of excitement for pizza rolls. "Wait up!" Lydia says as she chases after me. I run past dad on the couch which immediately redirects his attention from the TV to me.

"Hi, girls." dad says.

Before I reach the kitchen doorway I stop dead in my tracks. Lydia runs straight into me seconds after causing us both to topple over.

"Are you okay?" Dad says alarmed as he stands up, ready to help if needed.

I start laughing really hard as Lydia tries to process what just happened. "Warn me!" She exclaims.

"Oops." I laugh.

"What's got you two in such a rush?" Dad asks as he sits back down.

"We're hungry." I whine.