"You did it!" Harry exclaimed quietly.

"I went through the whole song that fast?" she asked, a small smile on her face.

Harry nodded. "Don't underestimate yourself Selene."

It was later in the day and Selene had to bake for the cookout. Harry and Mitch weren't leaving until tomorrow so she practically made the two help her. Did they help her with no problems? Of course not. The three practically annoyed each other every chance they got.

"Hello, my love, I heard a kiss from you," the song played.

Harry danced his way over to Selene, making her shake her head. "Harry I'm serous don't come over here. I don't trust you," she said, making him smirk. Literally five minutes before the singer had hit her in the face with water. She didn't blame him because she had hit him in the head with a butter stick.

"What's this song called?" he asked as he watched her add flour into the mixture. "Strawberry Letter 23 by Shuggie Otis," she answered. Harry's large hands quickly went to her sides, the singer tickling her. She laughed as she tried to move away from the older man.

"Harry! Leave me alone!" she let out between laughs. The flour back in her hand involuntarily jerked, the flour flying into Harry's face. Mitch laughed as Harry tried to wipe off the flour. "Ok i'm done," he said as his hands reached for a towel. Liar. Harry grabbed the flour in his hand and threw some at Selene.

"I-" Selene started as she try to get the flour off her face. "Mine was an accident!"

"I had an arm spasm," he shrugged.

"You two are like little kids," Mitch spoke up. "Mitch aren't you almost 30?" Selene asked.

The front door being knocked on interrupted the three, Selene sighing. "Mitch go open the door," she said.

"Why me?"

"Maybe because me and Harry have flour all over us. We'll be back," she said as she made a bee-like to her room, Harry on her trail.

"How's Camille," Selene asked as she grabbed a rag and placed it under sink. She twisted the knob, letting the warm water fall down the piece of cloth. "She's doing good, she came to London for Christmas," he smiled as he grabbed a rag.

Selene didn't have any opinions on Camille. She barely knew the girl. They had barely talked when she visited him on tour which wasn't her fault. All she knew was that Harry was happy because of her.

"Your in love huh?" she asked, watching as Harry's eyes brightened.

"Maybe," he muttered; probably a bit flustered.

Selene finished wiping off her face and went back to the kitchen; leaving Harry to finish wiping off his face.

"Selene?" she heard a familiar voice say. She turned around to see her older cousin. "I didn't think you would be here. Your still living in LA?" he asked as he gave her an hug.

"Yeah, just came down here for a bit," she answered. Her and her cousin, Ambrose, were probably the closest in the entire family. They were only born a couple of months apart so they were practically conjoined at the hip. Ambrose looked at Harry as he walked out of the room. "Who's that?"

"This is Harry Styles. I'm the bassist for his tour. You've met Mitch earlier right?"

"Yeah," Ambrose said as he shook Harry's hand. "Weren't you in a boyband?" he asked. Harry nodded.