I had to take off the dress so I asked him to unzip my dress as he watched me take off the dress after dress and put back on my regular clothes.

His eyes became a more darker shade of Emerald green as he kept muttering under his breath.

"Fuck." I heard.

"What? Do I intimidate you that much, Alex?" I smirked. I was only left with my jeans and bra. The room was very small so I wouldn't say I walked over to his lap.

more like tiptoed.

As I sat on his lap, I put my arms around his neck as we met face to face.

"You don't intimidate me, princess," He smirked.

By now, we were touching noses.

"Call me daddy."

****

"You did say I could hangout with you for a day so I have something else planned." He spoke in his deep hot voice, keeping one arm on the wheel with his eyes on the road.

hot? I don't think so.

We arrived at a diner. He turned the wheel around with one arm to park. Once again, he got out of the car and went to my side of the door to open it for me.

"I told you I can use my hands and legs perfectly fine." I rolled my eyes, stepping out the car. He didn't say anything this time. We walked silently to the entrance of the diner, again, him holding the door for me.

"I will literally kick you in the balls just like I did this morning." I threatened.

"Can you please be?" He shrugged, not even looking at me. I simply brushed off his comment and we took a seat at one of the booths, looking at the menus.

"What looks good on the menu to you?" He asked me while looking at the menu.

"I think the milkshakes look tasty. As well as the cheeseburgers and salad." I replied. After looking at the menu, the waitress came in a light pink dress with an apron (diner uniform). Apparently, the skirt part of the uniform was very short. You can see her high thighs.

"What can I get for you, handsome?" She had a high-pitched forced voice and she was only referring to him.

"Actually, you can start with her." He told the bitchy waitress. She looked at me with pure disgust as I simply gave her a smirk.

"I would like a Banana Milkshake with a double cheeseburger and fries." I ordered. That skank rolled her eyes at me before putting on a plastered smile to Alex.

I literally wanted to burn this bitch to the ground.

"I'd like a salad and a chocolate milkshake, please. Thank you." He ordered. She winked at him before finally asking if that was all without looking at me.

"Dominique, that's all you wanna order?" He asked me to make sure. I nodded as that skank left.

"She was a total bitch. I wanted to pull her hair out." I rolled my eyes as Alex chuckled.

"So you're jealous, huh?" He smirked,

"Hah, you wish." I sarcastically laughed.

A few minutes later, that skank came back with our food and I saw that she handed the receipt with her number on it. Alex chuckled before pulling out his phone and typing I suppose her number into the phone. I simply ignored it.

After he finished I guess putting her number in his phone, he looked up at me before asking "Tell me about yourself."

"And why do I have to do that?" I questioned, sipping my milkshake.

"I asked you a question Dominique, don't be so difficult." He rolled his eyes taking a bite of his salad.

"Okay, I'm eighteen and I live alone in a medium house, I was a previous boxer, I have been in a serious relationship- don't ask, my parents are back home in London and I'm basically alone now. I don't have any friends and it's not because nobody likes me- of course, they do, I just choose not to trust anyone. It's unsafe." I answered.

"Interesting. So, how do you afford your clothes and everything?" He wondered.

"Well, I made a ton out of boxing, because I was a professional and I was- am respected, and I worked for my dad in his large business so I receive a monthly amount from him." I shrugged, taking a bite of my cheeseburger.

"It seems you have a pretty interesting life." He claimed.

"It's interesting, but it isn't the best. I'm not going into details with that." I told him.

He finally stood up as a tall muscular figure like himself came up to our booth.

He was hot.

He had rings, blonde hair, multiple tattoos, a sharp jawline, and a cute smile with pearly white teeth. He was dressed in blue ripped jeans, converse sneakers, and a black v neck t-shirt.

"What's up, Alex! Who's this hottie?" He smiled at me. I gave him a small closed smile and a wave.

I wasn't really the person for smiling.

I'm not a person for anything really.

"This is Dominique, one of my friends." He introduced, "Dominique, this is Zack, my best friend."

"Pleasure to meet you, darling," Zack kissed my hand as I peeked at Alex becoming slightly tense. I smirked as Zack took a seat next to me.

"So, how are things going Zack?" He asked Alex, meanwhile Alex was typing on his phone. I looked back at the desk and I saw that skank happily texting on her phone. They're texting each other.

"Zack, do you have a girlfriend?" I turned to face him since we were on the same side of the booth. I saw through my side view as Alex glanced up from his phone before continuing texting that skank.

"No, I don't really settle." He shrugged, picking up one of my fries. "What about you? You look too hot to be single," he complimented. I let out a small chuckle.

"Nope, I don't settle either." I replied.

"We definitely need to hang out sometime." Zack winked.

"Could you both stop fucking flirting in my face?"

Originally published? : May 17, 2021.

Last Updated: November 25, 2022.

I love you all,

and like always, have a great day/night,

XOXO,

Mimi.

•