XXVIII | Casino Night

****

"I despise that man." Alex scoffed as we walked out of the office.

"Yeah, same." I breathed as we were entering the elevator getting ready to leave.

I knew it was Leo as soon as I heard his voice.

Alex can't find out about this. Absolutely not.

Im in a sort-of good place with Alex and I surprisingly want to keep it that way.

"Did Leo whisper something in your ear?" Alex asked as we exited the building.

"Nope." I responded slyly. Alex didn't hear the doubt in my voice and simply nodded as we entered the car.

****

"There's a new kid at our school." Roxanne informed as we closed our lockers and began walking to class.

"Is he hot?" I asked, half-joking. Roxanne nudged me on my shoulder after letting out a small laugh.

"Look at him," Roxanne pointed the smoking-hot boy that was grabbing everyone's attention.

He had chocolate brown hair, light brown eyes, a white loose tee and some ripped gray jeans.

"Let's walk up to him!" I was starting to walk over to him but Roxanne stopped me.

"I can't, since, you know..." Obviously referring to the principal, who's her boyfriend apparently.

"I'll talk to you later, bye!" I gave her a hug and she walked in the opposite direction.

I walked right up to the new kid, and he even looked more attractive the closer you got.

"Hi, I'm Dominique." I greeted him, extending out a hand.

"I prefer hugs," He pulled me in for a small hug. "I've heard about you a lot."

"Oh really?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You're trouble, but I'm all for it." He smirk, showing off his pearly whites.

"The baddest in the c-"

"Hi." I felt a muscular arm snaked around my waist with nonetheless, Alex, right beside me.

"Is this your boyfriend? Alex, I'm assuming." He questioned.