Chapter Nine/Nap disturbed

-Kiku Pov-
I titled my head, my emotions mixing when I heard the name Hawaii,
"I-I'll have to ask your father."
Colorado nodded swinging his feet off the bench.. he chuckled.
He slowly walked off.

Japan sighed. He closed his eyes imagining him and America on local north shore beach, they he had driven by. Where even was this place anyway?
New York, San Francisco, Chicago? No no, those could all be ruled out fairly quickly. He stared out the windows from the bench inside the entry way. There apparently where no high rise buildings to be seen for at least five miles.
Instead, he was met with greenery of what he now recognized was Montpelier, Vermont. Kiku sighed, softly, leaning his head against the window. The birdsongs where coming from everywhere outside the building almost as if they where going to war with the family.
Kiku felt his eyes returning to a closed state, his body relaxing against the bench. But as hard he tried he could not bring himself awake. Until he heard a sharp scream.

Kiku jolted up immediately to see a what he assumed to be a dog wearing a sliver bedsheet barreling down the stairs.
He gasped pulling himself up onto the bench as the dog dashed by.

"ANCHORAGE."
A young man around the height of 6'4 rushed by dodging the now bustling main room right out the front door. His Black Russian style hat bounced as he ran.

"LIAM-LIAM DONT WORRY..I can't...ehhh" A young lady with curly hazel hair, and deep blue eyes gagged trying to chase after the man.

"Sorry Liam!"
The last component of the problem, stood high at the top of the staircase. His red hair, with an orange strip loudly shouted who he was. Everything scream he had been somewhere hot, ripped jeans, white tank top covered in sand, the sweat beads rolling down his face.

"God damit Ari."
The young lady's hand shot up into an accusing pose. Her finger gun targeted Ari almost holding him hostage.
"You know Liam hates fire."

"I didn't know it had caught fire."
Ari shrugged.

"ITS YOUR ROOM-WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE FIREWORKS IN THERE??"
The young lady growled.

"Private reasons."
Ari snarked off again.

At this point Kiku just passed out again.

-I'm so sorry, for no updates,