Arata: Fourth Stage alternate wave of the black lion.

Instead of a dragon coming from his arms it's a lion which directly hits Izuku after the dust cloud disappears Izuku is lying on the ground.

Announcer: And Izuku falls to the ground! 10...9....8... wait he's getting back up!

True to his word Izuku starts standout up using the stadiums cords to help him up.

Announcer: Excuse me but the fight will have a intermission.

The crowd boo'ed at the sudden new but mujin Park went up to Arata and whispered in his ear he then left leaving a silent Arata.

Announcer: And the match is resumed.

Izuku rushes in and hits Arata with a flurry of punches and kicks.

Flashback
Mujin: Im sorry but he went into cardiac arrest before we could treat him I'm sorry for you lose.
Flashback end

Unknown: What are you doing Arata show that sane ferociously you showed me.

They both looked up to see akia walking towards them Arata goes to the edge if he stage.

Akia: Your friend wanted to give you this.

Arata then takes the note and reads it after a few minutes he smiles and closes the note and looks at Izuku.

Akia: I knew he'd wait for you.

Arata: You guys are idiots.

Izuku: You ready.

Arata: Yeah.

They both rushed at each other trading blows while dongtae's letter floats in states head.

Dongtae: (Arata if you're reading this I'm dead and I just want to say that I regret nothing it was fun fighting you all the time and please fight for yourself)

While fighting they both start to laugh while hitting each other.

Izuku: Re:Taekwondo Arang.

Arata: Stage 1 fist of the black kangaroo and gust of the blue gorilla.

The attacks collide with each other knocking Izuku back.

Izuku: That was awesome.

Arata: Yeah it was.

Izuku: Lets finish this.

Arata: You don't have to tell me twice.

Izuku: Izuku Original Kick of the jungle.

On Izuku legs outline shows a black dragon and a black lion.

Arata: Fourth stage wave of the black tiger and the black dragon.

The two stacks collide with each other creating a huge dust cloud when it disappears we see Izuku still up but barely and Arata up too Arata then falls to the ground.

Announcer: And the winner is Izuku Midoyia!!!!

The crowd started cheering until Izuku suddenly faints.

Izuku's Mindscape
Izuku POV
I was just on the stage.

Mori: Hey kid.

Izuku:Mr. Mori!

Mori: Just mori is fine I'm just here to congratulate you on your tournament win.

Izuku: wait you saw that.

Mori: Basically anything you see I can see too and that's not all I'm here to yeah you two new moves in congratulations on you creating your own.

Mori then walks over to me and puts his hand on my head suddenly I'm awake.

G.O.H Hospital
No-Ones POV
Izuku wakes up in a cold sweat he looks quickly around the room until his eyes meet nezu.

Nezu: Ah Midoryia your awake.

Izuku: What do you want.

Nezu: We would like to re-enroll you back into U.A.

Izuku: Oh your funny why would I want to go back to that school.

Nezu: We would do anything to have you back.

Izuku then grins slightly before talking.

Izuku: Alright then I heard you guys installed dorms I would like a dorm with a personal bathroom and more spacious and taller than the other dorms for my three years at U.A.

Nezu: Sounds simply enough.

Izuku: And I would like Arata Sawada And Akia Satoru enrolled student U.A if they want to and we get provisional licenses too.

Nezu: Is that all.

Izuku: For now I might need your help in the future.

Nezu: No worries midoryia if that's all I'll be leaving now and also nice eyes.

After nezu said that Izuku git from his bed and ran to the nearest sink and looked in the mirror to see his eyes black with golden crosshairs.

Izuku: AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

________________________________________
I just thought about this and probably other but after being injected with nanotechnology which allowed people who had it to track each other couldn't Mubong use it to track mori.