Semi-Finals

A week later
Akia's waiting box
Izuku: Sorry I cant see your fight I've got to do something.

Akia: No worries just make sure you get here before your match.
Outside Arata waiting box
Izuku tried opening the door but it was locked but there was no sound on the other room so he shrugged and walked away.

Stage
Announcer: Lady's and gentleman here's the semi finals! First up we have Arata Sawada and Akia Satoru (props to anyone who figured out whose last name that is).

We see both akia and Arata getting on the stage Arata looks at akia with a solemn look.

Announcer: Now Fight!!

Akia then rushed at Arata and tried slashing him with her new sword but to no avail Arata then grabbed her arm pulled her in and punched her in the face he then grabbed her hair and pulled her down to the floor and kneed her in the face again.

Announcer: Wow audience looks like Sawada is using dirty boxing tactics to beat Satoru and it's working seeing how her health has dramatically fallen.

Arata then landed a strong punch in her stomach which caused a slight shockwave on the other side of her stomach after she fell to the floor unconscious there was silence as the announcer talked.

Announcer: A-and the winner is Arata Sawada.

There was some claps from the audience as Arata walked off the stage.

U.A
Unknown to Izuku the students of class 1-a and 1-b, the big three, mei, and some staff were watching the tournament.

Kirishima: That was pretty brutal.

Mei: I heard that they can heal any wound so I'm sure she'll be alright.

Kirishima: I know but still.

Supermarket
We see inko midoryia waling around for different supplies unkempt to her son was trailing her she suddenly turned around causing Izuku to quickly hide before he could keep following her he looks at the T.V and sees akia beaten brutally he then quickly runs off to the stadium.

Stadium
When Izuku got into the stadium he immediately saw Arata he went up to him.

Izuku: Hey Arata!

But he just walked past him but before he could ask more one of the nurses pushed him to his match.

________________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter I'm just having a massive headache.

Also somebody message me asking if Setsuna could be switched with nejire so I'm leaving it up to you guys.

Nejire

Or

Setsuna

Also if you want to recommend some anime for me to watch I only have one restriction nothing similar to euphoria.