Clearing Izukus Name

Kaminari POV
I knew Izuku was innocent from the start he was just too brave and selfless to do anything villainous after many days I heard Izuku was taken out of jail me and the other people who had believed he was innocent silently cheered but mr. Aizawa had said that afte whatever he is doing he will be going back to jail so after me and jiro were thinking of was to prove his innocence then I suddenly had an idea and said.

Me: I think I know how to prove Izuku's innocence.

Jiro: Say it then.

Me: He had those hero books and he told us that he wrote our powers and weakness do he wouldn't need those papers so if we find the books we are able to clear Izuku's name.

Jiro: For once you actually had a good idea.

Me: Thanks Jiro honestly I thought you would have already come up with this plan since your smart but still we can get him out of jail let's grab everyone who believes in him and have bakugo go and show us his house so we can look.

While he was talking he isn't notice Jiro blushingat what he said (This is a kamijiro fanfic too I just didn't write it down in tags).

Bakugo: What do you want pikachu.

Me: I have a plan to get clear Izuku's name.

Tokoyami: What is it.

Me: Let's go look in his room at his house and look for the hero book that has our names in it it would show that he didn't need to steal those files because he already had our strength and weaknesses in it.

Bakugo: WOW didn't think you were this smart but we need to get to aunt Inko's house now.

Izuku's home.

Bakugo's POC

That pikachu actually came up with something smart when we had gone to his house and knocked on the door aunt inko came in and it looked like she was crying and hadn't sleep in days I said.

Bakugo: Aunt inko we need to get into Izuku's room we have a way to clear his name.

Inko: What! how.

Bakugo: We don't have time to explain.

No-Ones POV
After they had barged in and started tearing Izuku's room after looking for a hour some of the lost home until Shoji yelled out.

Shoji: I found the book!!

They all crowed around the book and when the pages had shown him and his classmates quirks shown in it they were ecstatic they ran out of the house and smugly walked into U.A they went to nezu's office to show him the evidence.

U.A
No-Ones POV
Kaminari: We found evidence that Izuku didn't steal the files look at these books they show our quirks and weaknesses this has to show that he didn't steal the files because he wouldn't need the files since he had this book.

After nezu looked at the book he had wide eyes and he seemed like a ghost he quickly called all the teachers in his office to have a meeting nezu then said.

Nezu: This is a serious discussion these students 'points to them' have found out that Izuku wasn't the traitor.

Aizawa,Recovery Girl, Present Mic: We told you soo!!!.

Nezu: As I was saying we are now on a manhunt to find Izuku Midoryia if you find him notify me and after me,Allmight. and Aizawa will go and ask him if he wants to go back to U.A.

Allmight: And I will give him one for all again.

Nezu: Notify all students of this news and to keep a lookout if him that is all.

Next Day
No-Ones POV

After everyone had stopped talking sat down in their seats in class 1-A they were surprised except for the ones who cleared his name yesterday that all other classes at U.A had come into there class for a announcement Aizawa then said.

Aizawa: We are here to talk about Izuku midoryia today.

Uraraka: You mean that traitor.

Bakugo: SHUT UP!!! round-face.

Iida: Bakugo that not a nice way to talk to your classmates but still why are we talking about the traitor.

Aizawa: It seems that we were wrong he wasn't the traitor after looking in his books and looked at all the camera footage we saw that the villain himiko toga had transformed into him and took the files and framed him we know he was let out of prison for reasons unknown but if you see him contact us so that we can get him back into U.A.

After this announcement everyone was saddened and devastated that they had blamed him as the traitor (except for all the people who believed in him) they all told Mr. Aizawa that they will look for him Uraraka was the most devastated at this she had a crush on him little did they know that after a week from today he would be on T.V.
_____________________________________
Okay imma pair Izuku with Setsuna because I can so she will also be one of the ones from class 1-B to believe Izuku is innocent also monoma will be nice from now on that's all.