Finals

I'm skipping the final semifight if you guys want me to write it tell me.
Announcer: Now it's time for the Finals!! Give it up for Izuku Midoryia And Arata Sawada.

They both walked to the stage glaring at each other.

Announcer: Now FIGHT!!

Izuku immediately ran up to Arata and kicked him in the stomach he then punched him in the face knocking Arata to the side Izuku then walked over to him and held out his hand.

Izuku: Get up now.

Arata grabs his hand after getting up he grabs Izuku's hair and knees him in the face and uppercuts him.

Arata: First stage punch of the blue gorilla.

He then punches Izuku in the chest with his left hand knocking him in the air Arata then jumps up.

Arata: First stage alternate punch of the black kangaroo.

He punches Izuku with his right hand sending him crashing to the ground while falling down Arata holds his leg out.

Arata: Second stage kick of the red hare.

Instead of kicking Izuku he kicks the ground creating a shockwave which destroys some the stage flying Izuku up.

Izuku: Re:Taekwondo Axe kick.

Izuku I is the ground which sends a a wave of air at Arata sending him up Izuku appears infront if him.

Izuku: Arang.

Izuku elbows him making a small shockwave which sends Arata to the ground Izuku just looks at him.

Izuku: Why did you do it.

Arata just got up refusing to answer Izuku rushes at him with his leg in the air.

Izuku: Re:Taekwondo 3rd stance hwechook.

Instead of being hit Arata ducked down.

Arata: Third stage dance of the white cheetah.

He then launched a flurry of punches to Izuku's face.

Arata: (I cant lose now)

Flashback
We see Arata driving in a car with a guy with dirty blonde hair.

Unknown: Arata slow down.

Arata: Don't worry dongtae.

A car then rushed infront if then causing Arata to use the breaks which at the speed they were on caused the car to flip and hit multiple objects on the street.

A week later
Doctor: I'm sorry to say this but it seems that he is in a coma.

Arata is now standing Infront of the body of dongtae and starts crying.

Arata: (Im so sorry dongtae).

Before the semi finals
Mujin Park: If you win the tournament here I'll heal your friend.

Arata: Really!

Mujin: Yes but only if you beat them with all you have, get a overwhelming victory.

Flashback end
Arata: Fourth stage wave of the black dragon.

Arata held out his hands and a black dragon rushed at Izuku and collided creating a boom and a dust cloud after it went away everyone could see Izuku with cuts and bruises on his body he runs to Arata and kicks he put his arms up for defense.

Izuku: Re:Taekwondo Hoe Grab Guard Break.

Izuku then grabs Aratas arms and pulls them down he then knees him in the head making him fall to the ground.