Arata vs Seungcheol

Waiting Room
We see Arata stretching and thinking to himself.

Arata thought: So that was re-taekwondo.... let's not care about it that was between ancestors it doesn't matter know.

He then started walking to the stadium.

Stadium

Announcer: Now we have seungcheol baek and Arata sawada.

seungcheol thoughts: When I was a kid I was always call clever by my dad he was a police officer who fought with a bat, one day he took down a crime boss  but the boss was let free because the lack of evidence the day after he was killed by some unknown men then I focused my time studying by highschool I had mastered everything but I soon learned that physical knowledge is more effective than knowledge in the real world so I decided to do both really the only reason I'm here is because I'm testing to see if doing both us right.

Announcer: Ready.....set.......go!!!

Arata ran up to hit him but seungcheol dodged and hit him with his bat in his stomach he immediately fell to the ground but he was able to get up kinda shocking seungcheol he then ran up to Arata again hitting him in the temple, right shoulder, left shoulder, and in his left knee in a quick motion that it looked like he just teleported Arata started falling down but he was able to stay up shocking seungcheol he then said.

Seungcheol: You had a chance to hit me why didn't you.

Arata: It's cowardly.

Seungcheol: A man of honor interesting.

Arata kept trying to attack him but he kept being attacked and falling down bark then tries to trip him but he kicks him in the shoulder and lands on his bat but baek slightly pulls his bat and Arata falls down after they keep fighting and baek was about to land a fatal blow but he slips because of the sweat on the ground he slips but when he falls down Arata hold his hand out to help him get up with his head bleeding a little but baek just slaps his hand away he then gets up then starts to say while holding his bat.

Seungcheol: Twelve lances of combat.

He then appears behind Arata while he felt like lances just pierced his skin he momentarily fell down just before he passed out Arata thought of a man in a bed not moving but has machines over his body he then stands up while saying.

Arata: There's someone I want to save he's always trying till the end and so am I, I will beat you.

Seungcheol: Sure you will I'm looking forward to it seventy five lancers of combat.

Arata: Secret arts of kyokushin karate guards first stage fist of the black kangaroo (if you guys can give me different animals for the stages).

This attack had destroyed his bat he then said.

Arata: Second stage kick of the red hare.

Hi then kicked the ground which made a shockwave under baek.

Seungcheol: I must counterattack.

Arata: Third stage dance of the.

Izuku: Wait that's.

We see baek copying Izuku's stance and kicked starts hand which almost stopped his attack.

Arata: White cheetah.

They then start to attack each other and showing after images of the attacks the images then show Arata overpowering baek he then lands a punch getting rid of baek's guard he then lands a powerful punch to his stomach and more blows all over his body causing shockwaves baek then leans on the ropes of the stage Arata then said.

Arata: Fourth stage wave of the...

Befire he could finish baek falls to the ground while thinking.

Seungcheol: How did I lose to him I thought what I did was perfect was I wrong well.

He then hit back up in a stance while saying.

Seungcheol: I really hate to lose right now.

But before he could attack he suddenly fell unconscious on the ground.

Announcer: Since baek his unconscious Arata sawada is the winner.