"Poor Kiri! There's some milk in the fridge, hun!" Mina yelled towards the kitchen to him. 

Kirishima was leaning on the sink who quickly turned on the running water on his tongue. 

Ochako giggled at this. 

"Bakugou! You should've warned me that the left one was the spicy one! My tongue is burning like shit crazy" Kirishima's lips were indeed red from the spice.

"I'll get it instead!" Mina stood up to help him get some milk. 

"I already told you twice bird brain! It's your fault for not remembering!" Bakugou sneered at Kirishima.

"I pity Kirishima-kun" Iida spoke behind her as they ate.

"Kacchan's meaning of spicy is the word death itself" Deku spoke after as Ochako watched Mina help Kirishima wipe himself off. 

"His taste buds are probably fried if he can't tell between normal spice and deadly spice." Todoroki huffed.

Bakugou snapped his eyes towards them with gritted teeth.

"What do you mean you shitty nerds? I can tell you damn well that my tastebuds are fucking fine. You all just can't handle some good spice!" He grunted angrily.

"Ah shit. It's not going away" Kirishima coughed in the kitchen. 

"Here drink some more, Kiri" Mina's voice followed afterwards.

"Riigghhhht" Todoroki replied to Bakugou.

Ochako snickered at this and turned to the fuming blonde.

"But even though your taste on spice is deadly, your cooking is really good Bakugou!" She munched happily. 

Bakugou huffed and turned away from her drinking some water.

Everyone had finished up eating and gathered up in the common room. Ochako stretched her arms glancing at the clock. 

It was 8 pm already. She needed to log in today.

She yawned and stood up straight. Her gaze fell towards Tsuyu who was braiding Momo's hair. 

"I think I'm going to bed now" She hummed at the girls.

"Huh? But did you forget? It's girls night today and I already have our snacks ready!" Mina puckered her lips as she was holding a jar filled with baked cookies from Sato. 

Ochako puffed her cheeks resisting the temptation. She closed her eyes frustratingly annoyed why she skipped this logging in on wednesday. 

Right, she wanted to focus on concentrating her quirk on a certain part rather than the whole object itself. The whole training was exhausting and took up a lot of time but she needed to get stronger. 

She shook her head at them with a frown.

"Sorry mina but I really need to sleep. The day wore me out." She let out a soft sigh. 

"Well, we can have girls night tomorrow" Tsuyu spoke up placing a finger near her lips. 

"Yeah, we can ask Sato-san to make us some more tomorrow. I will be funding it to lessen the trouble" Momo hummed and smiled at her.