Marie smiled, remembering Nathaniel telling her they were archeologists. She tried picturing a little version of the professor running around a house with a clunky camera taking pictures.

Tired from packing, Marie fell flat on her back onto her soft bed. It was her favorite place in her whole apartment, so she made it as comfortable and to her liking as she could. She watched and waited as Nathaniel made his way over to her...

Nathaniel straightened Marie's body out on her bed, bringing her head up onto the pillow near the headboard. Marie shrieked in surprise at Nathaniel's sudden movement. He chuckled as he got on top of her, straddling Marie on either side of her waist.

He still had the camera in his hands.

"Nathaniel!" Marie cried out, covering her face as he pointed the camera at her. "I look awful."

Nathaniel disregarded the student's protests. He pulled open the curtains next to the bed to expose more light for the camera.

"Stay still," Nathaniel ordered, pulling his knees closer to trap Marie's waist. She gave up her struggle, laying her arms on either side of her head and attempted to pose. Nathaniel focused the camera and adjusted it to the light exposure before snapping a picture.

The more time Marie spent with Nathaniel, the more she learned about his mannerisms and behaviors. Most importantly, she could recognize whenever a devious thought was entering his mind. With his lips parted ever so slightly and his eyes wandering down her body...

Marie could tell where this was going.

Nathaniel set the camera down and leaned forward to clasp his lips with Marie. She lazily opened her mouth more, giving him all the access he needed. While he worked his beauty, she felt a light hand brush against her shoulder. Marie realized Nathaniel had lowered the straps of her tank top, ultimately looping her arms out of them.

She had taken her fair share of nudes and lewd photos before... but having them taken by someone else was a whole new experience.

The professor reached for his camera. Giggling, Marie covered her blushed expression. She heard the camera focus and click... which wrongly aroused her.

"You're moving too much. The photos are going to be blurry," Nathaniel pointed out. Before letting Marie say anything, he set the camera aside and gathered Marie's wrist above her. He pinned her down with one hand and slowly pulled Marie's tank top down - not enough to completely expose her but enough to tease.

Marie moaned as Nathaniel kept one hand on her wrists while grabbing the camera again with the other. She attempts to make a seductive look at the lens before bursting out into laughter in embarrassment.

She heard two clicks of the camera as Nathaniel caught both beautiful expressions.

He attacked Marie's mouth again, biting and dragging her swollen lips. Marie couldn't get enough of Nathaniel - his taste and scent. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer. As close as she could.

Their breathing was heavy as they broke up their passionate make-out session. Nathaniel's next words would surprise her.

"Touch yourself, Marie."

Marie furrowed her eyebrows, unsure if she had heard the professor correctly. He had made it very clear every part of her belonged to him and him only.

"Do not make me repeat myself. I don't allow this often," Nathaniel warned, his tone much darker now. Marie loved the fear it instilled in her.

Feeling the pressure, Marie let her hand slip past the waistband of her sweatpants and over her panties. She circled over the thin fabric over her clit, immediately sinking deeper into her mattress as the contact sent jolts of pleasure.

Marie loved all the orgasms Nathaniel gave her. He was experienced and skilled, knowing all the right moves and how to learn his partner's body. But a woman knew her own body in her own unique way. The orgasms Marie brought to herself were one of a kind.

And it had been a while since she had gotten to indulge in it.

Marie felt Nathaniel's warm mouth on her breasts. She gasped as she felt him tease her aroused buds with his tongue and teeth.

It was embarrassing how fast Marie was approaching her climax.

Nathaniel sensed it as well, chuckling. "Already?"

Marie couldn't respond. She could only focus on the edge she was approaching and the heavenly drop below the cliff.

"Nathaniel... Nathaniel, may I come?" Marie pleaded. She knew she still had to ask permission.

The professor simply hummed nonchalantly, planting soft poisoned kisses down Marie's cheek and neck. She whined, her movements becoming faster on their own.

Nathaniel's expression softened as he looked down into Marie's pleading eyes. "You're beautiful, Marie. Don't ever forget that."

With his sweet words, Nathaniel took ahold of the camera again - a dangerous glint in his eyes. "Come."

Marie let herself fall at the professor's words. Her mouth fell open as her head pushed back, her body and expressions drowned in pleasure. It was the most stunning thing Nathaniel had ever seen.

And he got in on camera.

Marie couldn't help but smile as she heard the click of the photo. It was so wrong. She loved it.

With deep breaths, Marie opened her eyes to see Nathaniel winding the film back in its canister. She could just lay there and stare in her post-glow bliss, watching as the sun from the window reflected on his gorgeous features.

Nathaniel popped the rolled canister of film out of the camera and threw it towards Marie, who barely managed to catch it.

With a wink, he spoke. "Don't let these see the light of day."