3(Original version)

(Orginal chapter 3 written by xXgabystarXx)

The now independent country, known now as The United States of America, still did not have a representative. No one had stepped up, and claimed the title, no man nor woman.

Soon after, Canada became independent,

He had separated from his caretaker, and had burned down the whitehouse, since The States were kinda...mean. If The States were a person, they'd be rather rude.

But overall, Canada was doing well-ish.

~oOo~

Timeskip brought to you by: WRITERS BLOCK FOR THIS ONE PART

~OoO~

Canada had his hardships, his good times, and all over, had many experiences as a country. Although he was out shadowed by a country who didn't have a representative, he was still fairly respected.

Cuba, France, Prussia and a few others saw him as an ok country, and were good friends. Sure, he sometimes went invisible, but sometimes it came in handy. If he was really not likely the meeting he was in, then he could just sneak right out if he was invisible. It was actually really easy.

Currently though, Canada was called to see something that was 'urgent'.

He walked into the capital of the nation below him, and marveled how they had gotten so far. Canada was greeted by a security guard, and told to follow him.

"So, what's the big deal?" The now slightly confused Canadian asked the much shorter security woman.

"We found something in the old settlement of Jamestown, seemingly dated before the starving times. I'm unsure if you'll be okay seeing what you're about to see."

With the security woman's cryptic words, Canada and her entered a sterile looking room. Inside, there was a MRI machine, a few other tools, and materials of the such.

"We found a box, and it's not the box, it's whats inside."

Looking at a worn, and now slightly broken wooden box. A scientist with heavily padded gloves carefully took off the shattered lid.

Inside lay a tiny body, thin and wirey. Their chest heaving with each breath. Clutching a extremely old fluffy rabbit was clutched in those bony thin hands. Blond hair was spread around their head like a halo, and their eyes were closed.

"Are...are they breathing?"

"Yep. It seems to still be alive. We ran a few tests. X-rays, MRI's, all of that."

"But that's not possible! Unless...."

"Bingo Mr.Williams."

"But, that means, he's-"

"Mr.Williams, we already know. The child is our missing representative, and we asked you here because we want you to take care of him."

The words shook Canada to his core.

Him, taking care of the most likely rudest, unruly, terrible child imaginable?

It just didn't seem right. But, the child had no one else to care for them, so hesitantly, he took a deep breath.

"I'll do it."

Canada didn't realize how much he'd regret his words.