"how about non-existent". He put a hand over his heart pretending to be hurt. "you hurt me, baby". I rolled my eyes then turned my back on him to ignore this overly annoying obnoxious swine. He then started poking me with the end of his pen over and over again repeatedly.

This dude has a death wish.

"can you not"! I snapped at him giving him my coldest glare as possible. "hmm feisty It mi pequeña tigresa". Now I am truly contemplating about killing this annoying asshole. But then again is this asshole really worth getting a life sentence in prison for? "are you thinking about me mi pequeña tigresa"? I snapped my thoughts narrowing my eyes at him. "yes, actually I am thinking about ways I can get away with killing you". He chuckled and shook his head. "you are a very different girl from the ones I have met mi pequeña tigresa". He chuckled making me snarl at him. "and you are by far the most annoying, obnoxious arrogant cocky asshole I have ever met". He didn't say anything but just chuckled. For the rest of the lesson, all I could feel was the assholes pair of eyes burning into my skull with his sick annoying smirk.

After the lesson, I stormed out of the classroom and sat with Lexi and Daniel on their cafeteria table. I was so not in the mood to deal with my secretive annoying brothers. If they want me to sit with them they can suck on my big toe. "Woah baby what's got you all feisty". Daniel asked looking amused while Lexi just looks confused. "an obnoxious annoying asshole". I gritted out through my clenched teeth. "And who is this obnoxious annoying asshole who has gotten you so riled up". Daniel quoted my words using air quotes. "Taylor bloody whatever the lowlife Spanish assholes last name is". Lexi then started choking on her soda while Daniel looked shocked. "Taylor Garcia"! Lexi squealed looking at me excited while Daniel looked at me with a weird smirk. "well I must say I am surprised you, my posh queen was able to get the quiet hot sexy God to talk to you". I scrunched my face in confusion. "what do you mean"? Lexi then put down her sandwich and looked at me intensely. "Taylor Garcia doesn't talk to anyone he is always keeping to himself".  I stared at her shocked this Taylor dude seemed like the biggest fuck boy there is. "he is like the hottest sexiest mysterious godlike guy there is". Daniel added sounding like a complete fangirl crushing. "like seriously every girl has a crush on him and has tried to get with him". Lexi added making me shudder in disgust. I couldn't think of anyone crushing over that fuckhead. Just the thought of me having a crush over that wanker makes me want to vomit. And besides, I have bigger things to worry about then a so-called annoying boy. I have to find out what my family is hiding.

After lexis and Daniel fan girl crushing gossip session they gracefully to my benefit moved the conversation to something else. I didn't really listen to what they were saying my thoughts and mind was too caught up on my family's secrets. But sadly, whenever I got caught off guard I would think about the so-called mysterious boy. Ugh since when is this my life? Since when do I think about flipping boys? I would over get ran over by a train then start developing a crush for the bloody moron. Then suddenly I saw Lexi get all nervous and Daniel pale. I was unsure of why they were acting like this until I felt a familiar large hand get placed on my shoulder. "hello dear sister". Louis said through his deep low voice. Bruno then sat next to me on one side when Luke sat down on the other. "hello Lexi". Lexi shyly waved at Luke then to the rest of boys brightly blushing. I cursed under my breath mentally scolding these dickheads I call brothers. "what do you want brothers". Bruno looked at me gently smiling before him and the rest of my brothers lightly glared at Daniel. "you didn't sit with us even though that was one of the rules". I rolled my eyes then glared at Louis, Luke and Bruno. "well you can stick your rules up your royal behind because I am not moving". I heard a through gasps through the cafeteria and I only now realised that we have an audience. Lexi looked thoroughly scared while Daniel looked white as a ghost.  Before I could say anything or protest I was hoisted up from my seat and carried to where all my brother and his friends sit.