who is she..?

Golds P.O.V.

Who is Ava? A strong girl who I know will be stronger.

"Shes someone you do not want to make mad, that's for sure!" Rose said. Everyone laughed bot knowing she was not lying.

"Haha...I guess..shall we start the tour..?" Zero said. We have to watch out for him he can tell something's up. I'll have to tell Ava later.

"Sure!" I said happily. We started walking around. There's something I noticed about them, Zero is always staring out into space when we would bring up classes. And when he would snap back out of it he would already be on his way saying he wanted to sleep.

I need to know what's up with him if he finds out Ava's the chosen one, he and people would look at her different and no one will want to fight her. She needs to get stronger for my people for everyone.

I snap back to reality.

" hey...Gold I want to talk to you..." Zero said. Fuck.

We walk away. We go to this corner. We stare at each other for like five minutes not breaking eye contact.

"What are you?" Zero asked finally.

I look taken back.

How...how did he know I wasn't a human. Gold dont let him know.

"What do you mean? What am I? I'm a student!" I said staring at him like hes crazy.

"I can see your........"

Rose's P.O.V.

Zero and Gold are taking a awfully long time. I'm starting to worry. We all know Golds hiding something but we dont know what. The only one who knows is the headmaster and he wont tell us anything!!

10 mins later they come back from around the corner. Gold looks down a shadow covering her eyes.

"Hey guys I need to get the work form our classes I'll see you girls at the dorms, and I'll see the rest of you later. Bye." Gold said not looking at us.

He said something. Ever since I meet Gold she was always smiling or focusing deeply. I've never seen her look so down.

Now that I think about it we dont know alot about her. She doesn't talk about her self. I think it's time for a other therapy dinner to night.

I look at Alona and I could tell she was thinking the same thing I was.

I didnt notice that she had already left.

We continue until we got to the dorms we girls cant go to the boys unless our counselor give us permission. They left and me and Alona walk back in silence. Half way there we see Ava looking deep in thought. We walk next to her and she finally looks up at us.

"Wheres Gold and those boys?" Ava asked. We explained what happened and that we think we need to know what's bothering her. She nodded in agreement.

We make it to the hallway and Ava stops, we stop in front of her and she looks scared.

She suddenly ran down the hall really fast....

Sorry it's late!! I hope you enjoy!!! BYE!!