Ch. 2

"Yeesh Claire, she's looking for her kid for gods sakes" Piper said to you as she was getting a story from the sneering woman as she gave you a death glare. "Yeah Yeah Yeah I don't really give a fuck,  if she's looking for her kid." You said as you stuck your tongue out at the girl in the vault suit. You knew that if you trusted her she'd end up stabbing you in the back in the end. You had gotten a few people who you knew liked you to help you move your stuff from the old school to the home plate, you had all your stuff sorted out as she took off her skirt and crop tank top as she put some actual pajamas on as she crawled under the blankets on her bed, only had one tiny hole on the fitted sheet as she fixed her pillow and fell asleep.

Timeskip brought to you by Smol Bean Codsworth. Welcome back Madam's and Sir's to Nikki's shit slurs.

You woke up and got dressed eagerly as you grabbed the keys and went to Misty and tuned to certain station, The Nuka Cola Family Radio, a theme park named Nuka World sounded cool and I mean it's not something you see everyday in the commonwealth. I rode out of the walls of Diamond City and in the direction of the Nuka World Transit Center. Took me about 1 hour to get there as I saw a group of gunners and a, "SHIT they have an assaultron" I have a few mini nukes and a fat man so I killed them all at once "BITCH YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT" Said one named Commander Kaylor who was on the floor legs both crippled and using her hands to get around as the rest of her gunners had been obliterated into dust as I picked the Caps from the piles of ash. "Oh honey your hurt, I'll put you out of your misery" You said as you put the barrel of your combat rifle to her head "Bitch" she said as you pulled the trigger and her brains splattered all over me and the floor as I entered the transit center.