ch. 1

I was clearing out Concord, Some idiots had to stumble upon a group of raiders while they were traveling to the prewar neighborhood, Sanctuary Hills. I'm glad the raiders didn't go after Misty, I would die if my motorcycle got totalled. "How in Holy Hell did you get in this situation?" I yelled to the man on the balcony "WE WERE TRAVELING FROM QUINCY, WE LOST ALOT OF MEN, WE ONLY HAD 20 LEFT, THEN 12 OF THEM GOT KILLED IN LEXINGTON, THAN 3 GOT KILLED YESTERDAY!!!".  I shot the rest of the raiders easy peasy with Rose. I got my share of caps and then I left them be, I didn't want to be apart of a militia, I loved my free reins and I didn't like being told when to do something then being told what. Oh no I like being free to do as I please as long as it isn't a crime, I got on Misty and tied my hair up In a bun and I drove away to my home, used to be a old school from before the war but nobody really needs to learn anything except for self defense and how to farm for money nowadays . I got off and I pushed Misty to my door and I took her in because I wasn't going ruin her almost brand new looking paint somehow still after 210 years, her red and white paint still hadn't rusted, I locked the double doors and all the exits in my huge house and I went to recount my caps and see how many I could be in my rainy day fund, some I had shook of my ex as he left me for some stupid reporter, I sometimes saw her and him as I walked Diamond City's dirty streets, . I had received 80 caps from the tired minutemen and I had 1,920 caps. " I CAN FINALLY BUY THE HOME PLATE!!!!" I hastily had pushed Misty out of the decaying structure and I drove my ass down to diamond City and I took the elevator in Danny's guard station. I'm lucky he's my friend as soon as I got up there I said "I FINALLY CAN BUY THE HOME PLATE!!" I threw the caps on her desk and she gave me the keys. "Here ya go sister"  I saw a woman standing at the elevator and she begged me for the key, "Please I need them, I don't have anywhere to stay!!"  She begged frantically trying to get me to give her the keys. "BITCH GO TO THE DUGOUT,I SPENT A YEAR SAVING UP, NOW BUZZ OFF"