𝐗. 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

Začať od začiatku

But Tomomi quickly circled her arms around her waist to stop the fall. She will probably never get used to her cheerfulness.

"Man . . . . I don't know who I'm more jealous of." Denki whined, watching the two girls entangled in each others arms as if they were girlfriends. "Mina or Tomo-chan."

"What a beautiful sight to see." Mineta drooled. "Two perfectly curved bodies together . . . . and One me in the middle of that."

"Keep your crappy hands to yourself, stupid raisin." Bakugou grumbled, entering the classroom.

"Since when has Bakugou cared about anyone else?" Denki whispered to Kirishima.

"Mind your damn business, knock off pikachu." Bakugou replied harshly as he sat at his desk. "Don't let me find out your perverted asses harassed her."

His sentence shocked the entire classroom. Was Katsuki Bakugou being nice to someone? What world did they live in? Was this even real life? What was going on?

"I take it the date went well?" Kirishima teased, nudging his shoulder. "Eh, Bakubro? Did the date go well?"

"It wasn't a date, shark teeth!" He yelled at him, pushing his arm away. "And mind your business. Who I'm friends with has nothing to do with you extras."

"Tomo-chan, that's a pretty hair clip." Midoriya complimented, looking at the shiny item currently in her hair. That's when everyone noticed that more of her face was showing.

"It is very pretty!" Uraraka said, marveling at it.

"It suits you, too." Momo added. "The snow flake matches your quirk perfectly."

Bakugou looked to see that she was, indeed, wearing the hair clip he gave her. Inside of him, he felt like smiling. She was actually wearing it. And he felt happy about it but on the outside, no one could tell because he kept his scowl on his face.

"Where did you get it?" Hagakure asked as she and the rest of the girls surrounded her.

"Katsuki-chan gave it to me." Tomomi answered, smiling a bit at the memory of that day.

The girls all gasped and squealed, thinking that the two were just the cutest. "You two are just the cutest!" Mina squealed, keeping an arm around her shoulders. "I swear, you two are like so gonna be the best couple in this school."

"C-COUPLE?!" Both Bakugou and Tomomi exclaimed together.

Bakugou nearly fell out of his seat because he was so shocked. Tomomi's face turned redder than Kirishima's hair as she looked away, trying to hide her shyness.

"Yeah, you two would be rather cute." Kirishima only added onto the teasing. "Bakugou needs someone like Avalanche to chill him out, if you know what I mean."

"SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU!" Bakugou yelled, pointing at them. "SO WHAT IF I GAVE HER THE STUPID THING!! IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, ANYWAYS!!"

"Bakugou, we do not yell at fellow students!" Iida scolded, waving his hand violently again. Shouto quickly moved out the way because he was the nearest to him, not wanting to get hit.

"FUCK OFF, STICK UP THE ASS!" Bakugou retaliated.

"I know I keep saying this but Bakugou, you lucky bastard." Denki sighed. "I would kill to be able to say I can date Tomomi, our class goddess."

"WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT KEEPING YOUR PERVERTED SELF AWAY FROM HER?!" He yelled at the blonde, storming his way over to him.

Denki nearly screamed as he quickly ran and hid behind Tomomi, hugging her waist and ducking his head behind her back. "You won't hit me if she's in front of me!"

"YOU THINK THAT WILL STOP ME FROM BLASTING YOUR ASS TO THE MOON?!"

"What have I told you about using my sister as a shield, Kaminari?" Shouto intervened. "Fight your own battles."

"It's okay, I like him." Tomomi said, patting the top of his head. Denki smiled at the both of them with a gloating smile.

"You hear that? She likes me, ha!"

"That still won't save you from me, you stupid light bulb." He said with a dangerous grin, his hand sparking up.

Denki tensed up and hid behind Tomomi even more. "Don't let him hurt me, goddess!"

"We'll have to worry about that later." Aizawa's voice interrupted their quarrel. The students all immediately walked over to their own seats as he got to his desk. "Right now, we have homeroom and I don't feel like explaining to the principal as to why one of my students suddenly got sent to kingdom come earlier than expected."

"You got lucky, stupid light bulb." Bakugou said before taking his seat.

"Good, we can start." Aizawa said.