𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐌𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

a friend of mine asked
me if i would ever write
a version of Tomomi as a
villain. Like if Dabi did take
her with him the day he left
his family behind.....

I've thought about it before
but I don't know. I think with
how he feels, it will only weaken
him if he had someone he cared about
with him because he'll have something
to lose

with the fact that Dabi still
cares for Tomomi and how
dangerous that feeling is, he
will most likely be more violent
if Tomomi was with him.

but anyways, don't forget to
comment and vote! Remember,
don't be a ghost reader.

happy reading!

              "Okay, that's it for class!" Aizawa said as the last bell rung, signifying the end of the school day. "There is only one week left till the final exams. You all study properly, right? I'm sure you already know, it won't be just written exam. There's also the practical one. Make sure you all train hard, that's all!"

               "I HAVEN'T STUDIED AT ALL!" Both Mina and Denki proclaimed loudly and sadly. Tomomi giggled, gathering her things. "WITH ALL THE EVENTS AND INTERNSHIPS GOING ON!"

           "It'll be tough since there's also the practical exams." Mineta added sarcastically. Which only made the two even more annoyed about the whole thing.

     "Ashido! Kaminari!" Midoriya called, trying to show more promise in his voice. "L-Let's do our best! We all want to go to the training camp together, right?"

     "He's right." Iida added proudly. "As Class Rep, I too, have high hopes that you all will pass these exams if we all work hard together!"

     "If you all want, I'll be happy to help you study." Tomomi offered, tilting her head a little and giving them a closed eye smile. "Only if you will accept my help."

      Midoriya, Denki, Mina and Iida suddenly blushed super red and started smiling like lovesick students. "In fact, I may also be of assistance." Momo added, standing next to her. "I can try and help with the lectures."

     "Perfect!" Tomomi clapped her hands together, smiling at her before turning to the four. "Will you four be able to meet us at the Rocket Ship diner this weekend?"

What angels they are~ Midoriya thought with his eyes full of sparkles and admiration. Beautiful~ Mina thought as she swooned, looking at Tomomi.

    "What a splendid idea, Miss Todoroki." Iida said ( more like yelled ) with enthusiasm. "Always thinking of others, you two show such admiring traits! Nothing less from our Class Deputy and Secretary."

     "Hey, Tomo-chan?" Jirou shyly spoke up, gathering her attention. "You mind helping me study, also?"

     "I could use the help, too." Sero admitted, rubbing the back of his head.

     "Yeah, me too." Oijiro added with a nervous smile.

     "Of course." Tomomi accepted their requests. She looked at Tokoyami and Shouji. "You two are more than welcomed to join. Toko-chan, I know you still need help with english."

     "I know where to meet you all." Tokoyami said, meaning he accepted the offer before leaving. "The help would be greatly appreciated, Tomo-chan." Shouji accepted gratefully.

     Tomomi shot them a smile before turning to Bakugou and Kirishima, who seem to be having a secret conversation. Wanting to see if they would also join them, she walked over to them. "Hello, Katsuki-chan, Kiri-chan~" She greeted, interrupting their conversation.