𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕. 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘

I am currently on vacation
from work and i've been
through some stuff lately but
I promise I'm okay.....

Writing helps me keep calm.

Don't be a ghost reader, you
all are welcomed here!

I was trying to uplift the
mood a little before the chapter
starts, forgive me haha

             They say snow falls gracefully but the storm roars mighty.

        Kurayami could say that whoever made up that line had this in mind. He stirred his hot lotus tea as snow began to fall on his head. It started off as one or two. Now, it spreaded throughout the entire city. Confusing the busy bodies of this country. Seeing as it's summer and it shouldn't even be snowing.

    He sighed, now inside of his home, looking out of his bedroom window as the snow flowed down seemingly in slow motion.

   "They say Okami cried for the lost souls and caused an eternal rain storm." He said to himself. "......But who cries for Okami?"

   Kurayami turned away from the window as he felt cold air seep through his walls. The cold was getting worse by the second as soon, the wind outside picked up as the snow ripped past his window.

   "When Okami dies......." He mumbled again to himself, "........The world felt it....... Tomomi is lost.....And now the world will pay for it........Second Wave has begun......"

        Back at the camp, everyone gathered around after the Villains got what they were looking for.

     They got both Bakugou and Tomomi and Midoriya felt like it was his fault for not doing anything to stop him from being captured.

   Everyone was feeling the shame and sadness of everything but because of what happened, they all had to be sent back into the city and to the hospital for their wounds.

   The heroes made it to the hospital with authorities to question the students and the other teachers.

    Minutes felt like hours....Hours felt like years as Midoriya sat inside of a hospital room after being partially recovered by Recovery Girl.

    The heroes told him to stay put so that they could get his story while they discussed this in the hall way and away from the other students.

    But the hall way was quiet enough for him to hear what they were talking about.

    "Katsuki Bakugou was abducted and...." an officer stopped, looking at Endeavor, who glared down at him. ".....W-We lost Tomomi Todoroki..."

    Aizawa felt like someone punched his stomach through his body and out his back. Two students were gone under his watch and he felt like it was his fault that he didn't try harder to protect them.

    He felt an incredible amount of anger in his entire body and soul. If it wasn't for the fact that he was in a hospital, he would have broken everything in his sight, he was so mad. How can he let this happen?

    How can he let two of his students slip from him like that?!

    "We believe that she was also taken but....We can't be too sure." The officer said, holding up Tomomi's snowflake necklace. "We found this in the forest amongst some burnt leaves.....Did this belong to her?"

    Hawks looked at the snowflake pendant. He remembers seeing it around her necklace that day he met her at Miruko's photoshoot. Seeing it dirty and messed up stabbed at him.