𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Start from the beginning

Pls respond within the next five seconds or our friendship is cancelled.

Love u xxx
DELIVERED @ 4:39PM

Luna let out a giggle at her friend's text message, and went to type out a response, but collided into someone else's body as she started to type the first word. She looked up from her phone and saw Quinn, whose eyes were all red and puffy, she'd clearly been crying since everything went down in the choir room.

Immediately Luna felt bad for laughing about Amelia's text regarding the whole situation.

"Oh, shit." Luna swore, reaching out to steady Quinn as she nearly toppled over from the force. "Sorry, Quinn."

Quinn shook her head, reaching her hand up to itch her already red eyes. "It's fine." The blonde's voice was quiet, and she went to walk past Luna, until the Moretti girl stopped her by grabbing the sleeve of her white cardigan.

"Hey, uh," Luna stammered slightly, kind of regretting her decision to stop Quinn, as the other girl shot her a slightly irritated look. "Are you okay? What happened in there was kind of. . .a disaster." Luna couldn't think of a better way to describe the whole ordeal.

Quinn's annoyed look softened as she heard Luna's question, and she started to fiddle with the rings on her fingers as she answered the question. "You're asking if I'm okay?" She seemed genuinely confused at Luna's concern. Almost as if she thought that Luna shouldn't care about how she was feeling.

"Yeah, of course." Luna nodded earnestly. "Look, I know we haven't spoken that much since I joined the Glee club, or before really. . ." Luna tilted her head in thought, and Quinn shifted uncomfortably, prompting Luna to continue talking hastily. "But I just wanted to make sure that you're okay. Everyone is stressing over Finn, but you're the pregnant one. And you seemed pretty upset, so. . ." Luna felt herself grow quieter as she neared the end of her sentence.

"Uh, no. I'm not really okay." Quinn told her honestly, exhaling through her nose shakily. "I don't know what I'm gonna do, I was living with Finn and his mom, but now I know I can't stay there. Puck said I could live with him and his mom but I just. . ." Luna could hear Quinn's voice grow tight, as a lump formed in her throat. "I've screwed everything up."

Quinn wasn't wrong. Everything was extremely screwed up now. And to be fair, it was technically her fault, well, her and Puck's fault. But she wasn't about to voice this opinion, because that's not how you comfort someone in distress.

And Quinn was definitely distressed.

"Look," Luna sighed through her nose, taking a step closer to the pregnant blonde. "Yes, things kinda went to shit in there. But, Finn cares way too much about the New Directions to not show up to Sectionals." Luna tried to sound as reassuring as possible, but in her heart she knew that this might be a betrayal that even Finn couldn't find a way to forgive.