Hello, Lappland? You Ok?

Start from the beginning

"You m-may c-come in." Headmaster Tony stuttered.

I opened the door and walked right in.

"P-Plz take a-a sit would y-you." Headmaster Tony stuttered more.

"Thanks for insisting that, because my legs are killing me after that battle." I stretched smiling about it.

"W-Well w-what do you w-want from me L-Lappland?" Headmaster Tony questioned gripping his chair strongly and fearing Lappland.

"How about you tell me all the best swordsmen that we have in Chernobog to take me on?" I grinned.

"No p-problem." Headmaster Tony shakes.

I waited as headmaster Tony got out a piece of paper of all the best swordsmen in Chernobog and gave me paper.

"Do y-you need anything e-else L-Lappland?" Headmaster Tony asked.

"No, however though," I said pulling out my katana and slicing his head off killing him instantly,"You must die. Ha hah ha hah!"

POV changing
————————————————————
Chernobog Private High School
3:40 p.m.

(Lappland's POV)

"What the fuck am I doing this!" I watched emotionless still even though I saw Headmaster Tony murder in front of me.

My emotions were all gone now after witnessing too much of my depressing past.

"Why did I do this?" I thought to myself.

I watched as the nightmare shifted and show me in front of a monk swordsman who was the last of last master swordsmen in Chernobog. I looked into his eyes and saw no fear or emotion after seeing all the swordsmen in front of him get kill.

"W-What's happening?" I said as my emotion started slowly returning to me.

"You are possess by a demon Lappland! I'll extract you Basher!" The monk swordsman called the result of the battle.

"You so sure of that? Because Lappland isn't in control and she'll never be!" Basher laughed as his demon voice taken dominant position over my natural voice.

"Basher! Leader of the demon wolves! I will kill you! You are no match for me!" The monk declared.

"I will this time after you killed my whole family! This is justice to my family's death!" Basher snarled.

"Which would you pick death or a last chance of redemption for your own good?" The monk wisely asked.

"I'll take my chances and kill you and start a new life after!" Basher laughed.

"Then you're wish shall come true to your words!" The monk yelled charging forward.

"What the f**k is that speed and power!?" Basher shouted witnessing himself get stabbed with the whole entire blade through his chest coughing out black blood.

"It's time for you to change your life!" The monk yelled pulling out a originium putting it on Basher's fore head consuming the demon wolf in the yellow and black object!

"Noooo!" Basher screamed as his screamed slowly cut out consuming him completely leaving my body on the ground bleeding.

"Aight time to help you get back on your feet and I'll make you a medicine that will make you have a hard time remembering this and fix that wound if yours." The monk sighed putting the originium in his pocket which was completely black and white now after consuming Basher in the stone looking item, and also picked me up giving me a piggy back ride.