A New Life?

Hello this is your author DaveKyurem and yes I've change my profile picture to Lappland because she's my favorite character because she's "hot" and "sexy". Can you really judge me picking her as my first Arknights story series? I wouldn't say so, because I'm a boy after all. And I'll meet y'all at the bottom like the usual. Read the first chapter and enjoy.
————————————————————
Day 1:
Ursus
9 p.m.

(Lappland's POV)

It was night time as everyone in they're dorm prepared to go to sleep. We all had our own dorm, because we had enough for everyone attending the high school. I couldn't sleep fell asleep so I went outside on my balcony, because I was at the highest floor in the girls' dormitories. That was like the fourth floor. I sat down on one my chairs that I brought, so when my friends come over, I have chairs for everyone to sit outside and just chill together as a group. I looked at as I folded my hand on the balcony and laid down on my arms looking up at the starry night sky.

"What a beautiful full moon today." I thought relaxing at the scenery.

"I wish I could watch this with my parents." I sighed.

"If Mom and Dad was with me here and now, I'll have the best moment with them, but I decided on getting a life where I'm able to be happy and work for something I wanted since my childhood." I thought thoughtfully.

"It's a good thing my raise me with all they're hearts unlike some of my friends' parents." I happily reminded myself.

"I wish that everyday could be like this looking at the full moon along with the starry night sky," I said getting sleepy,"If only the moon could stay full moon every night."

I started dozing right on my balcony and dreaming. I dreamed of having everything how I wanted to be. A happy  family with me having all the money to pay and do more with it after succeeding my childhood dreams. My dreams keep going till it was interrupted by something making a loud noise and causing a earthquake like shaking a table.

"What the hell was that." I waked up to the sound and shaking ground.

Everyone at the girls' dormitories woke up and everywhere around Ursus was lights turning on from buildings in the distances.

"Look up girls." A girl yelled.

"What the f**k is that thing coming from the sky." Another girl screamed.

"EVERYONE EVACUATED INTO THE SCHOOL'S STORM SHELTER AND QUICKLY! GO GO GO!" The principal yelled quickly.

"HURRY GET OUT OF MY WAY!" A girl screamed running for her dear life.

I look up just to meet a giant black crystallize meteor falling from the sky towards a the west side of Ursus, and more falling from the sky as the sirens was screaming loudly to evacuate.

"AHHHH! WHAT IS THIS THING!?" A girl steamed in agony as a giant insect that looks like it was coming from the giant black crystallize meteors.

"WE CANT SAVE YOU!" A girl ran as she was caught later on by the insects too. I saw the shelter as most of the people including the teachers and half of the students from at the high school was in there starting to closed the door not caring that everyone isn't in there.

"WHAT DON'T CLOSE THE DOOR YET!" I yelled at them, but I was too late to stop them from closing the giant gates.

As I turn around and saw insects that crawled running at me and the rest of the students left behind getting eating up by them. I quickly dodge a attack and ran back towards the girls' dormitories to get something out of my closet that no one found yet. It was a special gift from my parents when I was in high school starting as a freshman. As I was running I look back to see wolves that were seemed to be infected by the huge massive meteors running at me. I quickly parkour around finding spots I can fit through all the collapsed buildings making sure the infected wolves would get stuck in the buildings. I made a sharp turn there and there losing wolves chasing after me and soon made it to the girls' dormitories. The fourth floor hasn't broken into pieces yet by the enormous impact from the giant black crystallize meteors. I got inside and found my room quickly and knocked down the door with my foot. I've always wanted to do that from a FBI show on TV when I was a child. I went into my room and searched in my closet as I found a long case with my gift inside of it. They told me to only open it during a emergency in a fight or something similar to that. I've always wondered what my special gift was. I know for a fact that it has to be a weapon. I opened it up and read a note saying to go to a place and found out my parent's secret working with a group of people researching on something important. I quickly folded the piece of paper on the map after reading only the top part of the paper and dressed out of my T-shirt and silky shorts. I put on my black jean shorts and my top shirt leaving my belly exposed and back. I also put on my black coat and grabbed the weapon out of my case that I explained to them as my suit case with my clothes in it at the beginning of my high school career. I found out that the weapon was a two swords that I could wield as a dual katana. The katanas was has perfect blades and was specially put up in a dual wielded belt holder. I put on my belt and equipped my dual katanas in my katanas' hand guard which was called a tsuba which can hold two katanas. When I first put on the tsuba it wasn't heavy at all, but also when I put my katanas in it felt just a bit heavier. I wondered why it isn't so heavy. As I left my room I meet a wolf that was chasing me and found me. I hesitated to pull out my sword and the wolf jumped on me. It tried biting my face as it held me down to the ground with its paws. I quickly tried to get it off, but I got a deep wound on the bottom of my left eye that's going to leave a mark in the process of getting wolf off of me.