Attack of the Stuttering Professor

Not much has happened since the Forbidden Forest incident. Professor McGonagall got a Howler from my Aunt Marge in the middle of lunch but the howler was nowhere as bad as the one Dumbledore got from my Aunt Marge.
Flashback
The Great Hall was loud with chatter at lunch that day. We all suddenly quieted down when we saw two red envelopes head for the Head of House table when one came before McGonagall I showed mercy by throwing a silencing barrier around her and the letter. McGonagall nodded at me before listening to the tongue lashing wincing every now and then. Dumbledore got the other howler on the other hand. I wanted to make sure everyone saw his humiliation.
HOW DARE YOU PUT MY DARLING ADRI THROUGH SO MUCH IN HER FIRST YEAR. FIRST, A HIGHLY DISTURBED GARBAGE DISPOSAL YOU ALL CALL A BOY STALKS MY POOR HADRIANNA. THEN HOW DID A TROLL EVEN GET INTO THE SCHOOL. MAY I REMIND YOU I WAS TOLD THAT THE SCHOOL IS SUPPOSE TO BE THE SAFEST PLACE IN THE WORLD. WHY WAS IT A FRIEND OF ADRI'S AND NOT THE HEADMASTER WHO WROTE ME AND EXPLAINED THAT MY PRECIOUS NIECE WAS ON HER NEAR DEATH BED. WHOSE IDEA WAS IT TO SEND FIRST YEAR STUDENTS INTO THE FORBIDDEN FOREST?! THE NAME SPEAKS FOR ITSELF FOR WHY STUDENTS SHOULD NOT BE THERE. IF ONE MORE INCIDENT HAPPENS WHILE SHE IS IN YOUR CARE AT HOGWARTS, I WILL HAVE HER SIGNED UP FOR SALEM ACADEMY AND ILLVERMORY IN THE STATES BEFORE YOU CAN EVEN ATTEMPT TO WONDER WHERE DID EVERYTHING GO WRONG.
SWEETY, ENJOY YOUR TIME, STUDY HARD, AND BE CAREFUL. IF ALL ELSE FAILS WITH THAT WEASLEY BOY YOU SHOW HIM WHY POTTERS AND EVANS HAVE BEEN REVERED FOR GENERATIONS. KISSES.
The ENTIRE Hall was silent once the letter exploded with a cloud of dust and a rain cloud formed directly over Dumbledore with a small message. She doesn't get it all from just James and Lilly, Sweety. The message disappeared along with all of Dumbledore's hair and beard. He looked like a wrinkly prune that was turning redder by the minute as the Weasley started to giggle when someone in Gryffindor said can you pass the prune pudding instead of plum pudding. The Weasley twins started with the jokes once Dumbledore ran into his office. Now everyone in the Hall was laughing so hard even McGonagall and the Slytherins. Hermione even had a giggle over it.
Flashback End
The school year continues as normal. I made a map of the school similar to the marauders map. I even managed to get Professor Snape not to hate me. I fed Mrs. Norris treats a couple times a week and showed Angus Filch that squib doesn't mean magic less. I taught him basic cleaning potions and even charmed some items for him to make work at night a bit easier. Professor Quirrell was becoming a problem with Voldemort trying to force his way into my mind. One time I forced Voldemort out of my mind so hard that Quirrell actually passed out. After I complained to Professor Flitwick my DADA class became self study. Dumbledore tried to over turn it, but it came in handy when your God-Uncle was Lucius Malfoy, whom is Head of the Board of Hogwarts. Lord Malfoy went into great detail about the loopholes in the charter while Lady Malfoy and Aunt Marge had girls day every week.
What Aunt Marge looks like

Aunt Marge has been sending care packages made by the house elves at home

Aunt Marge has been sending care packages made by the house elves at home. Apparently they found out that there are cook books that muggles use for recipes, so now our library at home has a cooking section. I think I'll enjoy showing them the cooking channel on TV.
***********
I was on my way to Potions from the Ravenclaw dorm when I ran into Dumbledore who wanted to stay and chat but I skated away with an over the shoulder remark.
"I'm sorry sir but I'm on my way to Potions, and Professor Snape does not appreciate tardiness. Perhaps when Professor Flitwick is next free we can have a discussion. Have a good day, sir." I called out as I kept walking
Dumbledore didn't have a chance to stop me as I was already a foot away from the houses waiting for my Potions class to start. Professor Snape swept passed and class started moments later. Turns out that day was Double Potions which felt like an extra bonus to avoiding the old goat. We had lunch next and I went ahead and sent a note to Professor Flitwick just before going into the Great Hall. Dumbledore made another attempt at getting me to meet him in private, on my way to dinner, but I refused without Professor Flitwick.
"Mrs. Potter, as your magical guardian, I am allowed to meet with you without your Head of House present. I simply want to have this meeting before my business tomorrow night with the Ministry. There is no reason for you to be so unreasonable." Dumbledore said loudly in frustration drawing the attention of McGonagall and Snape speaking a few meters away
"Professor, you are not my magical guardian anymore my God-uncle is. You are an old man whom seems to have become obsessed with my personal life, of which is none of your concern as my professor. In the muggle world, we would call into question if you are a pedophile or not. I am under the legal age, in either world, of any adulterous activities that could possibly be going through your mind. As obsessions speak of one with a certain degree of lacking in the mental department and unhealthy as well, I demand that my Head of House be present in the event that magical guardian cannot be. Now I am hungry and wish to meet with my friends for dinner. Good day, Headmaster. " I said stalking away
By the time I was in the Great Hall I was calmed down. My friends and I decided to sit at the Hufflepuff table. My friends, Susan Bones and Hannah Abbott were saving seats for us. Once I sat I could feel someone glaring at me and I made the mistake of looking for them. Quirrell's eyes snagged mine and then began the battle of wills. Professor Snape caught what was going on and immediately went to intervene which caught the attention of the other Professors. I could hear Dumbledore spinning the tale of Quirrell being hexed to do this but I couldn't care less. I refused to let Voldemprt in my mind. I could feel the stress this was having on my body but I didn't know what I looked like, but apparently I was scaring my friends. I could feel Voldemort getting desperate so he was going harder. The problem he didn't count on was that this was a two way connection. My mental capabilities were in overdrive. Tom Riddle was a genius before he was insane. Voldemort though was simply insane and cruel but not so smart or he simply, like other British wizards, lacked common sense. Afterall just because your voice stutters does not make you any less suspicious when you do bad acting. I made copies of all spells and skills he knew as Tom Riddle to incorporate them later. I then went and found all the horcruxes and their current locations. He hadn't made Nagini yet so I buried even the idea as deep as I could along with ever moving or making more horcruxes. I found out that Voldemort had taken chests filled with gold and other valuables and hid them away like a pirate. I knew to send the goblins to these locations later. I checked to make sure that my little walk through memory lane wouldn't be discovered before disengaging from his head just as Snape stunned Quirrell. My body literally dropped and I blacked out.
3rd POV
Hadrianna was passed out on the floor surrounded by her friends. Professor Quirrell was unconscious as well with Headmaster Dumbledore working on him. Snape was making his way to the Hufflepuff table.
"Move out the way. She needs to be checked over. Mr. Malfoy please send word to your father to meet us in the infirmary and explain the situation. You may use my floo. Miss Granger, go ahead of us and warn Madame Pomphrey we are on our way." Snape ordered
Dumbledore was too far away to attempt anything other than watch as others took control. Neville was in a daze and was staring at Adri. She had blood coming from her nose and ears which singled some damage to her brain which could lead to trouble with her magic.
"Adri just got out the Hospital wing now she's headed right back." Neville muttered "Why is it always her? This is suppose to be a school for Merlin's sake."
"I will be finding out that, Mr. Longbottom." Professor Flitwick said from right behind him
Quirrell was taken to the Hospital wing as well and put in the bed across from Adri at Dumbledore's insistence.
Pomphrey worked for hours before telling the teachers that Adri was unconscious due to extreme mental and magical strain. Quirrell was in a similar state but Adri's magic had lashed out and burned the Professor.  Both were healing now but shouldn't do any strenuous activities so no classes until fully healed. Adri remained unconscious until the following day but it was where she woke up that was the problem.