Waking up and Healing

I woke up with some soreness but everything was fuzzy. Slowly my vision got better and I could make out shapes. I saw my head of house Professor Flitwick, Professor Snape, and Professor McGonagall. I could see Hermione, Neville, and Draco but they looked like were crying.
"What happened?! Who died?!" I said hoarsely before being given some water
"You came awfully close, Miss Potter." Madame Pomphrey said
I realized I was in new clothes, everyone was.
"How long have I been out?" I murmured
"3 weeks in the coma. 1 week for me to fix everything and Professor Snape to brew me the potions. Speaking of drink this." Madame Pomphrey handed me a vile
I stared at it for a bit and then sniffed it.
"Healing potion. How injured am I?" I asked as I downed the potion with a grimace
Madame Pomphrey listed all my injuries and I paled especially that some parts of my spine were damged.
"You will need to be in a wheelchair for about six weeks. The wheelchair is enchanted to go up and down stairs. All you need to do is direct the wheelchair with your magic." Madame Pomphrey explained
"So how long am I stuck in here?" I asked
"You will be under observation for the rest of today and tomorrow with me doing a final checkup that morning and you can go to lunch and dinner with your peers while catching up on your work here. You can start classes again in 3 days." Madame Pomphrey said
I merely nodded and as the teachers talked with Madame Pomphrey, I caught up with my friends who filled me in on what was going on. For the next two days I caught up on school work as much as possible reviewing stuff I already knew uninterrupted. Weasley kept trying to come iij n but Madame Pomphrey would shoo him back out by the third day I was working on extra credit homework and private studies like battle charms and transfiguration with Professors McGonagall and Flitwick. Of course it was mostly theory but that was until next year when theyll begin practical. Madame Pomphrey even began teaching me healing. Madame Pomphrey finally gave me the all clear  to go back to class so I gathered my things and headed to the Great Hall for lunch iij n my wheelchair. When I went all conversations went silent and everyone was staring at me. Hermione quickly came my way as people actually stood up and began clapping for me. Students were congratulating me. I was guided to the Ravenclaw table where an indention was made for my chair. All my friends came over and sat with me so it looked odd with all four houses sitting together and having a good time. The elves cooked quite a few of my favorite dishes for lunch. I knew what I was getting them for Christmas some new recipe books and cloth to make their clothes. Over the next six weeks to Christmas holiday break I got used to the wheelchair and was finally told I would be cleared to walk again just before going to the train on December 22nd. I was over the moon happy that my wheelchair spun in circles matching my magic making everyone laugh. Dumbledore did attempt to keep me from going home but the Professors put a stop to that when they got confirmation that Dumbledore was no longer my magical guardian. I was able to get out of my wheelchair and used a cane until I got my strength back in my legs. I was able to walk to the train so I was excited. I was happy to be going home and would be happy to see Dudley and Marge. Hermione, Neville, and I were formally invited to the Malfoy Christmas Ball so we be there on the 23rd. We would spend the night and go back home for our different Christmas traditions. After the train ride home we all introduced our families to each other and the parents agreed to meet more often to talk about their kids. I was looking forward to my time away from Hogwarts and Dumbledore's influence.