"I hate that kid" was the first thing Clint said as he sat down in one of the chairs. Natasha sighed. "You didn't get anything out of him did you" Bruce questioned looking at the mirror into Stiles' room. "He won't answer anything, he's even worse than yesterday" Clint explained through gritted teeth. Natasha slammed her hand down on the table in a angry gesture. "God damn it, what can we do to make him answer" Natsha asked, but it seemed like she was talking more to herself than the others.

"What are we gonna do" Tony asked looking around at everyone. "Think we should torture him" Tony continued raising his hand. None of the avengers were sure if he meant it or not. Steve spoke up for the first time since he entered the room. "We cant torture him" Tony gave a exonerated sigh from him. "Why not, he clearly won't tell us anything" Tony said.
Clint raised his hand. "I agree with Tony" Clint said walking over besides Tony. Steve glared at Tony and Clint. "We cant torture him" Steve repeatet still glaring at them. "Why not, how else are we gonna get information out of him, he clearly won't tell us anything" Tony continued trying to convince everyone. "Steves right. As much as I want to torture him we cant do it" Natasha spoke up. Steve gave her a thankful look. "Fine" Clint and Tony said at the same time, Clint crossing his arms and Tony plopping down in his chair. "Maybe we should take a break. Get something to eat, and get some rest and then we can try again" Bruce suggested trying to stay positive even though he was starting to think it would be impossible to get information out of Stiles.

They all pondered over it for a second before agreeing. They all stood from their chairs and started walking over to the exit door, except Steve. Tony was the last one to walked out, but just as he got out the door he stuck his head back inside. "Whats up Cap are you coming?" He asked looking at Steve. Steve looked up at him. "Yeah i'll go out in a minute just need to see some things" Steve answered casually. Tony nodded and walked away leaving Steve alone. Steve let out a breath of relief, he hated lying to the others, but he had to do it. While the others had talked about Stiles, Steve had made a plan to get Stiles out of here now he just needed to set the plan in action. Steve walked out of the room and walked over to Stiles' room.

Steve stood in front of the door to Stiles'. He took a deep breath calming the nerves he suddenly got. Was this a good idea? What if Stiles is lying and he really have done all those thing Steve thought to himself. No he cant stop now he have to trust his instinct, and with that in his mind he opened the door and walked into Stiles' room.

"I told you I'm not gonna tell you any-" Stiles started, but cut himself off when he saw it was Steve. Steve walked quietly over and sat in the chair looking at Stiles. Stiles sat completely still looking at Steve waiting for him to say something. "I've got a plan to get you out" Steve said looking at Stiles to see his reaction. Stiles gave a nod awaiting for Steve to continue. "In 15 minutes the guards will be taking a break which means this corridor-" Steve explained taking out a map from his pocket pointing at it. "Will be free. The plan is that I'm gonna let you out of the room, and then you have around 8 minutes to reach this room. I will be going another way so I can turn off the cameras. I will be meeting you in the room" Steve explained pointing at the room they would be meeting in. "What if I dont make it before 8 minutes?" Stiles questioned looking at Steve with a frown. "Then we're gonna have some trouble" Steve answered. Steve continued explaining. "When we're in that room are away from every camera so we cant be spotted. In the room there is a door that leads to a  old hallway that no one uses. We walked down the hallway and then there should be a door we can get out of" Steve finished pointing at the map where the door would be. Stiles nodded uncertainly. This was risky, but he had to do it so he wouldn't hurt anyone else. "Okay I'm in" Stiles clarified.

Steve gave him a little nod and stood up from his chair. Steve pulled out the keys to Stiles' handcuffs from his pocket. He was about to unlock, but hesitated. Stiles looked at him. "The only reason I cant be here is because I dont want to hurt anyone" Stiles said when he saw the hesitation Steve had. Steve looked at him brief and then unlocked the handcuffs. Stiles rubbed his hands where the handcuffs had been. Stiles stood up from his chair and was immediately dizzy I would have fell if Steve didnt catch him. "Are you okay?" Steve asked worried. Stiles stood up straight. "Im fine" Stiles answered back looking at Steve. Stiles knew he didnt have that much strength. He hadn't slept, eaten or drinked anything in a long time. Steve looked at little unsure at him, but didnt say anything against it. "Are you ready" Steve asked changing the subject. "As ready as I'll ever be" Stiles answered back with a little smile, but it seemed forced. Steve nodded, while he looked at his watch. There was 4 minutes and 22 seconds till there plan could begin.

Steve suddenly grabbed Stiles arm, not hard enough to hurt, but hard enough that Stiles couldn't escape. "Remember the deal i get you out and you have to tell me everything, and I mean everything, I'm risking everything for you" Steve said looking firmly at Stiles. "I know. I promise I'll tell you everything you want to know" Stiles answered back with honesty, he would tell Steve everything. Steve let go of Stiles and nodded. He looked at his watch. 34 seconds left till the plan begun.

20 seconds left

15 seconds

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1

Steve opened the door and Stiles ran down the hall he was suppose to go and Steve ran down the opposite hall. The plan was in action.

____________________
Sksksksksk you guys are amazing almost 800 reads that's amazing!!! I love you so much.

____________________Sksksksksk you guys are amazing almost 800 reads that's amazing!!! I love you so much

Here you deserve this photo to make your day better, or night!

Did you know that some cats are allergic to people. So be careful you dont give your cat a allergic reaction :)

Love ya all ;>

1794 words