Chapter 12

~Sang's Point of View~

I slowly opened my eyes, what happened? I turned my head and saw that everything was a wreck. OH NO, where was Owen, he had to be okay.

I started to panic, I couldn't loose him, he meant the world to me. He was my only friend, the only person who cared. My own father threatened to kill me.

"Owen!" I called out, my voice as weak as I felt.

"SANG!" I heard Owen shout, followed my the sound of footsteps.

I looked up and was met with Owen's beautiful face. I cracked a smile, he was here!

"Sang." he said with a sigh of relief that quickly changed into horror.

As I looked at his face I realized how many scratches he had, Oh no, he had to be okay.

"Owen, are you okay?" I said with a weak voice, still laying on the ground. I saw tears fill his eyes as he said, "I'm fine sweetheart, now don't worry, you are going to be okay, you here me? you are going to be fine." he said brushing my face lightly with his hand then calling out to his friends, panic clear as day in is voice.

Hmmmm... Why was he so sad, what was wrong? I tried sitting up when I sharp pain in my stomach made me scream in pain.

Owen looked panicked "Its okay, shhhh, its going to be okay." he said like he was trying to convince himself of something, what was going on? Why did he look so scared?

"Of course I am going to be fine Owen, its you who needs to get all those cuts checked out." I said nearly dozing off.

I was feeling very tired and was now noticing an immense amount of pain in my stomach and all over my body.

"Sang NO please Sang, please stay awake, you have to stay awake." He pleaded to me, I was a little bummed because I wanted nothing more than to take a nap but I would do this for Owen, I would stay awake, I would do anything for him.

"Okay, I'll stay awake, but just for you." I said with a small smile.

I needed to cheer him up, he looked so panicked and sad about something.

"Promise me Sang, Promise me you will stay awake." Owen said with one tear leaking out of his eye.

"I promise Owen, now please don't cry, everything will be fine, it's you who is all beat up." I said still worried that he might have broken something.

"Don't worry about me Sang, I'm fine, everything is going to be fine." He said then gathered me in his arms.

"I know." I said laying my head against his chest.

One of his friends said they could smell smoke and that we needed to get out of here fast. Someone else spoke up and said that we needed to get to the roof, academy helicopters were on there way already. Hmmm, I wondered what an academy helicopter was. My eyes were starting to get really heavy and it was getting harder to stay awake.

"SANG! Sang sweetie you need to wake up!" I could hear Owen calling.

All the sudden I could smell fresh air, what happened?

"Where are we?" I asked Owen opening my eyes to the lovely blue sky above us.

"We are on the roof, help will be here soon." he said leaning down and kissing my lips softly.

I could hear him discussing things with the other boys but I couldn't focus, I wanted a nap, and the pain was burning all through out my body.

"The helicopter is here Sang, stay awake, you have done so well." Owen said affectionately.

"Please help her!" Owen yelled at the people who just opened the helicopter doors. They looked at me and for some reason they looked sad, almost hopeless. I didn't understand, I was going to be fine..Right? They quickly pulled out a stretcher and Owen gently laid me on it.

"Please, you have to help her!" he begged to them. We got on the helicopter and the other boys got on the other one.

Owen held my hand and was talking to me as the doctors checked me out. They got me hooked up to all this weird stuff and were now trying to stop the bleeding? At least that's what I heard, it was hard to pay attention. Apparently they said something sad to Owen because he started freaking out

"Sang, please stay awake, I need you! I can't loose you sweetheart." He begged me, tears falling from his face.

"Please don't cry Owen, you have brought me so much happiness and l have never felt so special in my life." I said, he had to know how I felt, he had to know I loved him. He was my Mr. Perfect and would alway be. He showed me what it was like to feel loved and happy, to be cared for.

"Sang, you have brought me a kind of joy I thought I would never have in my life again. You have healed my wounded heart and have shown me how to open up and I could never thank you enough. I need you so much, you can't leave me now. I love you." Owen said with so much emotion and truth, I believed him.

"I love you too." I said then pulled him into a kiss, closing my eyes. I melted as soon as his lips touched mine, he was perfection. I tried to I convey just how much I loved him through this kiss. I poured all my love and remaining energy into this one kiss. I smiled with content as we pulled apart and as I tried opening my eyes again, I found I couldn't. The darkness was just too heavy and even though it pained me to hear the sounds of Owen screaming my name, begging for me to wake up, I couldn't do it, I couldn't open my eyes. Instead, I did the only thing I could do and that was simply falling into the dark abbess that was waiting for me.