The brunett boy was looking away from the team when he saw three girls coming down the staircase the join the party when they stopped and waved their hands to hurry up and join them. A light brunette girl in a dark purple dress decided to join the two other girls.

The boy was star struck by her beauty, "Hey, ég kem aftur eftir eina mínútu." (Hey, I'll be back in a minute) He said without turning to Olaf who ran his fingers through his blond hair.

"Allt í lagi." (Ok) The brunett boy started slowly making his way through the crowd of people to find the beautiful girl who caught his eye.

"Seriously, Vic, there is nothing to be shy about," Connie started, placing a hand on her shoulder while Julie walked on the other side of her. "Your absolutely beautiful." She smiled at Victoria who fixes the strap of her dress on her shoulder.

Julie then placed a hand on her other shoulder, "Ya, Connie's right." She smiled as they walked further into the crowd of people.

Victoria then looked down at the ground, "I'm gonna get some air." Victoria frowned and turned around, breaking away from Connie and Julie, going to a nearby wall to lean on.

Huffing, Victoria put her foot against the wall, to fix the ankle strap on her heel, "Hvað er falleg stelpa eins og þú að gera í horninu?" The brunett stopped in front of Victoria who looked up.

Her face scrunched in confusion, "Huh?"

The boy then chuckled, looking down to the floor before speaking again, "I asked what's a pretty girl like you doing in the corner?" He replied in English with his accent.

Victoria blushed slightly while smiling, "Um well, maybe I'm waiting for the right dance partner." She shrugged, taking her foot off the wall.

"Flattery," He smiled, taking her hand and kissing it. "I like that." He smirked.

Victoria smiled widely, "Charm," She paused, her hand still in his. "I like that." She mocked with a playful smile painting her face.

The brunett chuckled before holding his arm out, letting go of her hand, "May I have this dance, I think I hear our song."

Victoria laughed, "Our song?" She raised a brow.

"Ja, our song." He nodded, still holding his arm out.

"Yes, you may have this dance." Victoria finished with a chuckled while wrapping her arm around his.

The brunett led Victoria to the dance floor, where people were starting to dance to the band, Victoria's ears perked up to the familiar tune. The brunette then held up Victoria's hand while he placed his on the small part of her back, bringing her close, while Victoria placed her hand on his shoulder.

Her heartbeat started racing as she looked into the brunett's eyes, "I know this song," She mumbled. "Close to You by Neon Trees."

The brunett chuckled, Victoria could feel his laughter vibrate through his body, "I don't know this song, but I already love it." The two started swaying to the music.

Victoria smiled, "Lonely eyes been watching me, I can see what you want me to see," Victoria started singing along quietly as she stared up at the star-struck boy looking down at her. "I wanna be close to you." She mumbled as their noses brushed against each other.

The brunett extended his arm, slowly spinning Victoria around, causing her to laugh with all of her teeth showing before he slowly brought her back towards him.

Together, they continued to dance to the music being played by the band on the stage nearby. Victoria still continued to sing along with the song while the brunett stared at her in awe, completely star-struck and in love with this girl whom he didn't even know.