🌸~West Concord~🌸

*It's not Located in New Hampshire*

West Concord was my second nation on Nationstates.net. I have some of it's lore planned. It, along with the other three directional Concords, East Concord, North Concord, and South Concord, were formed out of various sides of the Concordian Civil War. It is the most authoritarian out of the four, having the rating of Psychotic Dictatorship. It also doesn't hold elections, made Public Protesting Illegal, banned cars and the internet, has a socialist economy, and has made divorce illegal. While at times it can tolerate North and South Concord, it absolutely can't stand East Concord, which is basically everything West Concord isn't, an anarchy. *It's also worth noting that slavery is legal in West Concord* Enough about the lore, here's the flag.

Flag:

The Welsh Dragon is on the (not yet created) (not in New Hampshire) Concord flag, one in each direction, facing outward

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The Welsh Dragon is on the (not yet created) (not in New Hampshire) Concord flag, one in each direction, facing outward. Each side of the civil war made the decision to stick it on their flag, facing in their respective location.

Sources:

-Google (random pngs) (Dragon)

Apps/Programs Used:

-flag-designer.appspot.com
-PicsArt