Chapter 2

Wh-what did he just say?!? did he just say he loves me!! no no he's dreaming. Wait. About me? oh no...

I looked over at him and he was smiling. I tried to squirm out of his hold but he got annoyed and pulled me closer and closer until my face was right beside his smushed up like a marshmallow. Holy crap. I shook him to try to wake him up and he murmured something in his sleep. I wonder...

"What was that natsu?" I whispered.

"I-I want lucy... for myself. He will take her from me...."

I looked at his astonished and finally got the guts to ask who.

"Who will take me natsu?"

He squirmed and pled his led over me in a comfortable position.

"Mmmm. Grey...." He murmured and started snoring.

" Wait Natsu. What is his feelings for her. How will he take her?"

He was half asleep but I heard it clearly.

" He wants all her love and I want it for myself. He is planning to steal her from me and I'm gonna take lucy..... first...."

And he fell deeply Asleep. Holy crap. What the hek am I supposed to do. My head started hurting more so I decided to call it a night and ask in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu P.O.V

I woke up and looked around the room.

Where could lucy have gone? I got up and fould a letter on the shelf.

Dear natsu,

I have lucy and I'm taking her somewere we can be... alone..... I want her for myself and I'm not bringing her back. Don't come looking for her cos she wants to be here. I am right for her. She will be happy with me more that she would with a fire berthing lisard. She's mine now. Give up.

Your x friend

-Grey

I jumped out of my seat and ran out the door and started following Lucy's sent. It was like her perfume. Winter roses. As beautiful as her.

Now isn't he time to think about her scent. I ran as fast as lightning following her trail as fast and my legs would allow me.

"IM COMING LUCY I WILL FIND YOU I PROMIS!!!" I roared.

I will get my princess back.

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up and realized I was being carried by someone. I looked up and saw it was grey. Why was he carrying me? I opens my eyes fully and he saw u was awake.

"Your finally awake." He smirked.

"Um yeah. Were are we going?"

He stopped and looked down at me.

" Werever we can be together....."

He bent his head down and I tried to jump out of his arms but he was kissing me. His lips pressed against mine. I did nothing. I just sat there paralyzed. He got angry and made mine move with his. I squirmed and hit him but nothing worked. he opened his eyes and looked up angry.

" So you read the note, huh?"

He looked over at natsu. Natsu was completely still. Staring at grey with evil eyes.

"Give her back. and no one gets hurt."

He threatened.

Grey laughed and put me down. I tried to run but he put me in a block of ice and I bear against it with all my might.

"GREY YOU COWARD LET ME OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW AND TELL ME WHATS GOING ON!!"

he looked over at me amused.

" You want to know what's going on? well, here it is. Me and natsu are both in love with you and we are fighting over you until now. Now your mine." he smirked at natsu.

" She is no ones unless she says it. So butt out and ask her before you take her in a huge journey she doesn't wanna go on popsicle."

Grey got angry and threw his short off.

"Icemake hammer!"

A huge ice hammer appeared out of the sky and swung it's self at natsu and he jumped out if the way.

" Natsu forget about me! please go so you won't get hurt please just go! run!"

I cried.

He looked over at me with a reassuring smile.

" I will never leave you." And he fought back.

" Fire dragon roar!" and huge flames appeared shooting out at grey and he gasped and jumped out of the way.

" You think a tiny yelp will stop me? think again salamander." And he made twenty swords of ice and lunged them at natsu. He dodged every single one of them except one that went right thru his right shoulder. His screams filled the air.

"Natsu!!!" I screamed in horror.

Grey picked up one of his ice swords and walked slowly up to Natsu.

" I told you salamander. She's mine now."

E held up the sword and right when he was about to kill him, I screamed something astonishing to him and Natsu. Grey opened his eyes in delight and Natsu sat there with horrored eyes.