Epilogue

Ten Years Later

  Gradually, as if it weren't of utmost importance, he reached out to touch the doorknob.

   A slow turn, a small creak, but he couldn't go in. Pacing almost endlessly back and forth outside the entrance.

   "I don't know if I can do this, I'm too scared." A long pause.

   "No I can do this. I'm ready for this to happen. I love him."

   "Will this ruin our friendship? I don't know how to feel."

   The boy stood to face the door again, drawing in the air from around him. "Here goes something I guess."

   He suddenly turned the knob. Any confidence he had left came pouring back into him, so he stepped in.

   Looking around the room, all he saw were white walls, and bare furniture. Just that, and a letter on the bed.

   It was too late. He was gone. Every thing up to that point had been for nothing. He didn't even say goodbye.

   It was the day of their disbandment, after thirteen years together as a family, and group.

   Bangchan had left without saying a word.

   Maybe it was too hard for him to, but it was much harder for Felix. He had realized how much the older went through for him.

   He wanted to repay him, but he was gone.

   There he was, left in Chan's old room. Only him and his thoughts.

   "Maybe without me weighing him down... Maybe he'll finally get what he deserves in life. Maybe he'll finally feel loved."